Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Meloch Black Shadow, 12.2hh - 15.3hh, black gelding

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
Meloch black shadow

Meloch Black Shadow, 12.2hh - 15.3hh, black gelding

Post by Meloch black shadow »

Looking for Meloch Black Shadow . Black sec d gelding approx 12.2/ 15.3hh 11 year old born May 2003. Sire: Tegeirian midnight express Dam:Tegeirian Dwynwen. I sold him in April 2009 after a bereavement in the family to Michael Wilde in Chester, I believe he kept him for a few months. I would be over the moon to find out where he is and how he's doing. He was a cheeky character who loved to jump. He is black with an irregular star and small white on all four legs below the ankle. Any information would be greatly appreciated thank you.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Meloch Black Shadow, 12.2hh - 15.3hh, black gelding

Post by TracingEquines »

Looks to have been found using facebook :) Just waiting for both people to contact each other
FrankJScott

Awesome Product Website

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about High Rated Product Tips 53ede39
FrankJScott

Cool Product Blog

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Updated Product Site 5fc52_5
FrankJScott

Recommended Clothing Store Simulator Site

Post by FrankJScott »

To the person talking about i fashion clothing, perfect clothing store, retail clothes, here clothing, clothing boutiques, house odjeca, go clothing, designer clothing store, their clothing, i believe clothing, I highly recommend this helpful site for fashion simulator details or you clothing store, we are clothing, back clothing, we are clothing brand, you designer, at the clothing store, your clothing store, page clothing store, new in clothing brand, to the top clothing, as well as this what do you think for simulator tips not to mention shop clo, unique clothing, the have boutique, in a clothing store, clothing to go, one clothing store, carry clothing brand, top clothing websites, retail clothes, designers store, not to mention this continue reading this on simulator url which is also great. Also, have a look at this super fast reply for dress shop url and don't forget clothing with q, go go clothing store, all that fashion, clothing offer, home of clothes, clothing starting with a, designer of clothing, a clothing store, brand clothing websites, as you are clothing, as well as this see page on simulator tips with a fashion store, clothes decor, all of clothes, clothing accessories store, for you clothing store, clothing store, designer of clothing, instore fashions online shopping, store brand clothes, for you clothing, for good measure. Check more @ Top Clothing Store Simulator Blog fc186d5
xenogenetics

Re: Meloch Black Shadow, 12.2hh - 15.3hh, black gelding

Post by xenogenetics »

FrankJScott

Great Car Rental Website

Post by FrankJScott »

For the guy talking about we buy any car documents needed, my vehicle valuation, car market valuation, my car was, best way to salvage a car, car price value, value my can, scrap my car for cash near me, scrap my car fast, we buy any car price check, I highly suggest this continue reading for car rental info or we buy any car payment process, we buy your car for more, scrap my car same day payment, we buy any car how much is my car worth, scrap my vehicle online, we buy any car ownership, get your car picked up for cash, free quick car valuation, buy my vehicle, scrap car for sale, not to mention this read full report about car rental details and don't forget scrap autos, scrap your car near me, we buy any car inspection, we buy any car for more, scrap value for vehicles, buy any car valuation, scrap estimate, quick valuation of car, buy not working cars, valuable car parts, as well as this best rent a car link which is also great. Also, have a look at this do you agree for rent a car info on top of car scrap yard near me, scrap my car for cash today near me, place to scrap my car, sell car for scrap, best way to scrap your car, scrap car valuation, fair value of used car, selling car for scrap with title, scrap my car same day payment, best price for my car online, alongside all this cool rent a car details with sell your used car parts, car valuation free, buy scrap cars for cash, instant price for my car, sell my car same day, used car price valuation, book price car, car scrapping benefits, scrap car, sell my car for cash pick up, for good measure. Check more @ Excellent Human Composting Site d50653e