Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Jack, 14.2hh, black gelding. Freezemark - P74

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

hi i am desperately tring to find out any information on jack,(told that is his name but old owner said she lost his passort so no proof of his name) he is a black fell type pony,or poss part breed cob 14.2 hh, approx 14 years old, he has a white star, white off side hind to the fetlock, and white on the back of his front near side pastern, and some white hairs in his mane,his freeze mark is p74, he has quite a few scars on his legs and body but these my be quite recently done, he is a poppet to hack out in company but napps if hacked out alone, (again this may be a new vice) he may also be a wind sucker or cribb biter, ( judging the state of his teeth) although he has not done this in the 2 weeks i have had him, his freeze mark was last registered to an owner in wales, really would like to find out more about as i dont know anything about him, ( not convinced that the people i got him from told me the truth about him,) any information on this pony would be greatfully received, (good or bad) many thanks emma

Email - puffarua AT hotmail.co.uk

Equine Details - DILLIGAS JACK
Date of Birth 01-Jan-1999
Gender Male
Colour Black
Height 147cm
Breed Pony
Submitted by British Horse Society
(ID Passports do not include Pedigree)
Birth Country Not supplied by PIO
Last edited by TracingEquines on 06 May 2012, 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Jack

Height: 14.2hh
Colour: Black
Sex: Gelding

Description:

black fell/cob type pony, freezemark p74, white star and white offside hind fetlock, small white patch on back nearside front pastern, and white hairs in his main( may be age) was told he is 13 years old but more likely to be 15+ has lots of scars on his body and legs, (these may have been done quite recently) was told is name is jack but may not be his name,freeze brand was last registered in wales, any info on this pony would be really helpful

Contact Name: Emma
Phone: 07979 318623
Email: puffarua AT hotmail.co.uk
pinkyluck

14.2hh black gelding-Jack--Freezemark:P74

Post by pinkyluck »

I am trying to find out any information on Jack and any information about his past would be really appreciated.
He is black with a white star on his forehead and a white pastern on his hind leg. He has some white and brown hairs in his mane and tail. His freeze mark on his back reads "P74". His passport has only been recently issued-September 2011-before I got him, so am not sure if his name is correct "Dilligas Jack". Also I am unsure of age, but think mid-teens. I would love to find out any information on his past and some previous homes he has had-so please get in contact if you have any info.

[img]file:///C:/Users/Fluckings/Pictures/Blue's%20photos/2012%20Jack!/2DSCF1089%20-%20Copy.JPG[/img]

Thank you
pinkyluck

Re: Jack, 14.2hh, black gelding. Freezemark - P74

Post by pinkyluck »

Hi,
I now have Jack. I too am trying to find information about him. Could you tell me where he went after you? and what was he like with you? Information on him would be really appreciated.
Thank you
Email- blueluck@hotmail.co.uk
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Jack, 14.2hh, black gelding. Freezemark - P74

Post by TracingEquines »

Emma wrote: "Hi, have been in contact with new owner, just goes to show how good the tracing equines site is, many thanks emma"