Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Freddy (Calum), 14hh/14.2hh, chestnut gelding

All adverts in this section have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
sonia

Freddy (Calum), 14hh/14.2hh, chestnut gelding

Post by sonia »

looking for a old friend (22yr chesnut/anglo arab)

I am looking for a old friend of mine, his name was calum. He never had a passport and was born on the 1st of august 1990 he is a chesnut but could have livered out as both his dam and sire were liver coloured, he was between 14.0hh-14.2hh he had two white socks on the hind legs and a white blaze, he was sold in 1997 in the wrexham area, north wales, in 1999 he was at a farm in hope mountain flintshire to a family named the redaways, they had named him freddy and he was sold on not long after me finding him and i have had no information on him since dispite all the searching i've done i've drawn a blank, i would love to see my old friend once again and any information on him would be gratefully appriciated.. thanxs for reading!!!!

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: looking for a old friend (22yr chesnut/anglo arab)

Post by TracingEquines »

Any photos ?
sonia

Re: looking for a old friend (22yr chesnut/anglo arab)

Post by sonia »

i'm still trying to get some onto this computer there old photos now so they have faded abit.
FrankJScott

Awesome Product Tips

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Awesome Product Guide 186d506
FrankJScott

Top Product Site

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Useful Product Site de5fc54
FrankJScott

New Product Website

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Top Product Blog 96de762
FrankJScott

Awesome Accident Lawyer Blog

Post by FrankJScott »

In reply to the lady talking about mcarthur law firm, atlanta drunk driving accident lawyers, macon auto accident attorney, braselton inadequate security lawyer, defective medical devices lawyer savannah, can you lane split in georgia, car accident lawyer in macon, ga personal injury, wrecks in macon ga, atlanta distracted driving accident lawyer, I highly suggest this view website for accident attorney advice or commercial truck attorney, injury attorney macon ga, car accident lawyer macon ga, definition of attractive nuisance, personal injury lawyers in georgia, atlanta attorney injury personal, ga traffic laws, lane splitting georgia, macon truck accident lawyer, am i liable for injury on my property, and don't forget this a fantastic read on liability lawyer tips as well as macon uber accident attorney, dram shop laws georgia, automobile accident lawyers augusta, wreck on i16 today, child birth lawfirms, car accident injury attorney augusta, commercial truck attorney, motorcycle accident lawsuits savannah, muerte injusta abogado valdosta, augusta accident attorney, alongside all this continue on liability attorney details which is also great. Also, have a look at this great wrongful death lawyer site not to mention truck crashes lawyer, surgical error law firm, atlanta personal injury attorney, product defects lawyer, injury lawyers georgia, defective product examples, augusta automobile accident attorneys, commercial trucking accident attorney, augusta car accident injury law firm, improper truck maintenance attorney, not to mention this continue reading this for accident attorney link with automobile accident law firm augusta, caleb walker, personal injury atlanta ga, injury lawyer in ga, motorcycle accident attorney macon, muerte por negligencia lafayette, law office downtown, braselton inadequate security lawyer, surgeon negligence, commercial truck crash lawyer, for good measure. Check more @ Cool Clothing Store Simulator Guide 6de762b
FrankJScott

Top Clothing Store Simulator Info

Post by FrankJScott »

In response to the people talking about clothing with q, you clothing brand, page clothing store, home of clothes, cloth of design, you are fashion, clothing store for, all clothing, i believe clothing, clothing brand about, go to clothing, this clothing store, an fashion store, be clothing brand, in touch clothing, home clothes name, fashion clothing, perfect clothing brand, fashionnova jeans, clothing page, I can vouch for this see page on fashion simulator forum for clothing all, mart clothing, & clothing brand, business clothing, the perfect clothing, cloth fashion store, dress shops, cloth store in, into clothing, here clothing brand, home fashion clothes, you store, the store clothing, we are design clothes, clothing store new, all of clothing, as you clothes, clothes new clothes, top clothing websites, new clothing websites, also. See More Useful Clothing Store Simulator Guide 1_5d47c
FrankJScott

Recommended Garden Rooms Blog

Post by FrankJScott »

In response to the guy talking about insulated garden room with electrics, what is a conservatiry, london garden office, garden room wood burner, [how to fit composite cladding], log cabin heaters, garden room bedroom planning permission, how big can my garden room be, garden office planning permission, do i need planning permission for garden office, I highly recommend this best garden conservatories url or small garden room extension, garden office in watford, small garden office pods, permitted development garden room, how to heat a garden room, out house building, garden room height uk, costco garden buildings, garden outhouse, composite garden, on top of this great garden rooms blog as well as garden rooms uk planning permission, log cabin heater, garden rooms st albans, how big can my garden room be, air source heat pump for garden room, house out house, log cabin heating systems, do you need planning permission for a garden room uk, what size garden room without planning permission, best garden rooms, as well as this awesome garden conservatories site which is also great. Also, have a look at this straight from the source for garden offices advice not to mention garden rooms vs conservatories, building regulations garden room, 5 by 5 meter room, garden office planning permission, herts garden rooms, cabin furnace, garden rooms ware, harpenden garden rooms, brookmans park garden rooms, garden rooms for listed buildings, alongside all this enquiry on garden offices blog with garden room wood burner, planning permission for garden office, luxury garden designers st albans, ground screw vs concrete, better ground, how big can you build an outhouse without planning permission, garden room electrics, garden office london, micro garden office, eaves height of 2.5 metres, for good measure. Check more @ High Rated Garden Outhouses Website e762b7d
FrankJScott

Top Human Composting Site

Post by FrankJScott »

To the lady asking about funeral undertaker, funeral arrangement forms, composting instead of cremation, prepaid cremation plans california, pre burial plans, cost of cremation, funeral plans cremation only, eco funeral plans, plant green cremation, memorial casket, pre pay cremation, no money to bury a loved one, cremation caskets for burial, a funeral service, best rated funeral homes near me, southern california cremation services, funeral parlor, help burying a loved one, immediate cremation services, prepaid funeral plans, I recommend this on bing for human composting advice for cremation in washington state, cremation burial ceremony, viewing funeral meaning, memorial planning, the funeral directors, different funeral options, state funeral assistance, funeral homes in san francisco, cremation only funerals near me, funeral decisions, mortuary in usa, pre pay cremation, funeral home business, green burial washington state, human cremation costs, cremation costs las vegas, memorial service for deceased, cremation services seattle, funeral arrangement forms, cremation auburn ca, funeral cremation near me, buy a funeral home, cremation and memorial service, also. See More New Ligmar Tips 6d50653