Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Indiana, 15.2hh, piebald gelding. Freezemark - ODNL / ODN4

The topics in this section are by members who no longer have a working email address on the forum.
If you need to change your email address, please get in touch with us and we can sort this out for you.
Forum rules
The topics in this section are by members who no longer have a working email address on the forum.
If you need to change your email address, please get in touch with us and we can sort this out for you.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Indiana, 15.2hh, piebald gelding. Freezemark - ODNL / ODN4

Post by TracingEquines »

Indiana

Height: 15.2hh
Colour: Piebald
Sex: Gelding

Description:

Freezemark ODNL or ODN4 - its hard to tell

Piebald gelding mainly black white mane and 4 white socks

Sold from yard in Torbay area of South Devon about october 2005

He was hogged when sold and would have been described as a show cob

Contact Name: Jennifer Tapp
Email: horsecrazy132 AT hotmail.com

Freezemark 0DN4 (number 0)

Equine Details - INDIANA II
Date of Birth 01-Feb-1999
Gender Gelding
Colour Piebald
Height 155cm
Sire Name Not Supplied By PIO
Dam Name Not Supplied By PIO
Breed TB X Cob
Submitted by British Skewbald & Piebald Association
Studbook/Section [Not verified.] Not Supplied By PIO
Birth Country United Kingdom
FrankJScott

Recommended Product Tips

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about New Product Blog fbfc186
FrankJScott

Best Wrongful Death Attorney Guide

Post by FrankJScott »

In reply to the man talking about augusta negligent security attorney, augusta car crash attorney, personal injury lawyers macon ga, negligent security claims, top 10 personal injury lawyers in atlanta, semi truck accident lawyer atlanta ga, augusta car accident lawyer, big rig accident lawyer near me, construction truck accident law firm, warner robins ga to kathleen ga, I highly recommend this lowest price for wrongful death attorney advice or car wreck macon ga, motorcycle accident laywer macon, black box in car accident, motorcycle lane splitting georgia, macon lyft accident lawyer, trucking accident attorney near me, cdl eye exam, he georgia move-over law requires motorist to:, muerte injusta abogado valdosta, personal injury law firm atlanta ga, on top of this resources for wrongful death attorney info alongside all truck accident lawyer in georgia, rules of the road georgia, automobile accident attorneys augusta, is lane splitting legal in georgia, truck in left lane ticket georgia, auto accident lawyer macon ga, is it illegal to change lanes in an intersection in georgia, johns creek elder abuse lawyers, injury lawyer in atlanta georgia, ga personal injury lawyers, and don't forget this cool training for accident lawyer tips which is also great. Also, have a look at this description for wrongful death attorney url on top of personal injury lawyer atlanta ga, big rig truck injury attorney, macon car accident lawyer, car accident attorney augusta, atlanta ga personal injury lawyers, holiday drunk driving statistics, medical attorneys near me, accident law firm near me, atlanta trucking accident attorneys, product liability lawsuits, as well as this a fantastic read for wrongful death attorney link with atlanta semi-truck accident lawyer, 40-6-16 georgia fine, lane splitting georgia, insurance for workers on your property, atlanta defective product attorney, late diagnosis lawyer, personal injury atlanta ga, footage from invan cameras is leaking, lawyers macon, defective products, for good measure. Check more @ Excellent Clothing Store Simulator Info 53ede39
xenogenetics

Re: Indiana, 15.2hh, piebald gelding. Freezemark - ODNL / ODN4

Post by xenogenetics »