Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Babycham, 14.2hh, chestnut mare. Freezemark 820R

The topics in this section are by members who no longer have a working email address on the forum.
If you need to change your email address, please get in touch with us and we can sort this out for you.
Forum rules
The topics in this section are by members who no longer have a working email address on the forum.
If you need to change your email address, please get in touch with us and we can sort this out for you.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Babycham, 14.2hh, chestnut mare. Freezemark 820R

Post by TracingEquines »

Babycham
Height: 14.2hh
Colour: Chestnut
Sex: Mare

Description:
Babycham 14.2hh Chestnut Mare freeze mark 820R. Desperately seeking my long lost pony Babycham, whether alive or not I would love to know what happened to her. She would be about 28 years old now, 3 stockings 1 sock a blaze and a white patch on her left cheek bone. Last tracing steps she went to Aylestone Leicester, owned by a girl called Michelle then was sold at Melton Auctions, and went to Birmingham to a lady called Helen Tranter. Babycham had an operation for a cyst on her ovary which was successful. She was fantastic at jumping, walked slightly pigeon toed and was a very bright orange chestnut colour. I had to sell her back in 1985 due to my grandparents death and have never caught up with her again. Please please if anyone thinks they may have known her could you please get in touch whether good or not so good news.

Contact Name: Abby
Phone: 07970 186619
Email: babycham1970 AT hotmail.co.uk
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Babycham, 14.2hh, chestnut mare. Freezemark - 820R

Post by TracingEquines »

23 Feb 2011

Abby Aracsi Mitchell - https://www.facebook.com/Babycham007

Babycham 14.2 chestnut mare approx age 28-30 freeze mark 820R, I owned her in 1984,85, 86 kept her in Rothley Leicester and sold her to a lady called Michelle in Aylestone Leicester, she was then sold at Melton Auctions about 1990 and went to Birmingham to a lady called Helen Tranter, until about 1997 since then was sold to a dealer in Birmingham. Babycham was pigeon toed had a white patch on her cheek and blaze 3 stockings and 1 sock, she hated water, was a superb Jumper, any onfo good or bad would be fantastic - thank you please please help with any information at all, As Babycham had to be sold from our family due to the loss of my grandparents and no fault of her own
xenogenetics

Re: Babycham, 14.2hh, chestnut mare. Freezemark 820R

Post by xenogenetics »