Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Conner, 14.2hh approx, bay gelding. Freezemark - E3Z8

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
TANKIE

Conner, 14.2hh approx, bay gelding. Freezemark - E3Z8

Post by TANKIE »

Seeking the whereabouts of the above gelding must be about 9 by now, one small nearside hind white but had brown/black feather on the other three, must have made about 14.2hh poss a bit more. He was bay with black mane and tail, a broad white blaze a black circular spot on his top lip area. Lovely boy, bombproof.
Any news welcome good or bad.
Last known St Helens area of Merseyside.

Thankyoooooo!

X
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: CONNER - BAY TRADITIONAL TYPE COB - FREEZEMARK E3Z8

Post by TracingEquines »

Last known in St Helens in what year ?
Any idea on sire/dam ?
Passported ?

Have you contacted Farmkey to see if they have current owner details and will forward a letter on from you ?
TANKIE

Post by TANKIE »

No I did think about the Farmkey idea but thought they might not do it but I suppose it is worth a Try,

Passport name is "CONNER"
St Helens ares in about 2006/7 ish as far as I can remember, I dont think anyone ever knew who his parents were, his passport was bog standard.

Thanks for the help I really appreciate it.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Definitely try Farmkey first. I've checked NED and assuming he's still called Conner then this is the closest passport details I can find

Equine Details - CONNER
Date of Birth 01-Jul-2001
Gender Gelding
Colour Bay
Height 152cm (15hh)
Breed Not Known
Submitted by Horse Passport Agency Ltd, Tel: 0870 2418263
(ID Passports do not include Pedigree)
Birth Country Not supplied by PIO

Any photos ?
TANKIE

Post by TANKIE »

OMG, thats right, how did you get that? LOL

Lots of photo's only in the age before digi took off they are all actual photographs, I suppose I could take a pic of a pic couldnt I.

God I miss him so much I do hope he turns up somewhere and is loved, I dont know whyI do this to myself, a grown woman crying! LOL! :roll: :oops:

I will do my best to post one asap!

i thought he was a tad younger as I couldnt remember his birthdate but thats defo it, plus he was sold as a 3 yr old and when i looked at the passport later he was only 2 at the time, and backed so probably thats what confused me, I doubt he would have made the 15hh it said on his passport as he was only 14.1hh as a 3/4 yr old. But you never know!

Thanks so much again!
X
TANKIE

Post by TANKIE »

I have bitten the bullet, the letter to Farmkey is in the post tray! I bet they say he is still in my name or something which would be typical! LOL!

Fingers crossed!(and everything else) I will keep you posted on any developments from this.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

give them a quick ring, Tel: 0870 8707107 :)
TANKIE

Post by TANKIE »

Result!

He has a new owner and I can pay £15 for them to pass on a message to them, yikes now im scared!

4 feb 2013
No I never did. I felt I best let the sleeping dogs lie. I felt if I saw him and he wasn't well cared for it would upset me.
I really appreciated your help with it, once I knew what I could do I got a bit scared!
Layla