Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Poppet, 15hh, bay mare

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
Kim

Poppet, 15hh, bay mare

Post by Kim »

Poppet, 15hh bay Arab (x TB?) mare with white stripe

We sold Poppet around 8 years ago from Chadderton in Manchester to Hyde, Greater Manchester. She was sold to us as a cob x TB but from the picture I'm sure you can tell she has Arab in her! The little girl she was for is also called Kim, and they did send a few letters to us about her, but then the letters stopped suddenly and we couldn't get in touch any other way. They mentioned taking her to Mottram Show and that they had someone do reiki on her and she was a very happy and relaxed mare.

ANY information on her would be appreciated!
Last edited by TracingEquines on 29 Apr 2012, 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kim

Re: Poppet, 15hh bay Arab (x TB?) mare with white stripe

Post by Kim »

Still seeking POPPET, 15hh bay Arab (x TB, possibly) mare. She has a thin white stripe down her face and a little white on her foot just above her hoof on her left hind leg. We sold Poppet around 8 years ago from Chadderton in Manchester to Hyde, Greater Manchester. She was sold to us as a cob x TB but from the picture I'm sure you can tell she has Arab in her! The little girl she was for is also called Kim, and they did send a few letters to us about her, but then the letters stopped suddenly and we couldn't get in touch any other way. They mentioned taking her to Mottram Show and that they had someone do reiki on her and she was a very happy and relaxed mare. Was always snaffled mouthed and a pleasure to ride.

ANY information on her would be appreciated!
Kim

Re: Poppet, 15hh, bay mare

Post by Kim »

Still looking for Poppet! ANy information, good or bad would be MUCH appreciated! Thank you!
Kim

Post by Kim »

Still looking for my girl! I've put an advert out in Horse & Rider this month so hopefully that will bring in some leads!
Kim

Post by Kim »

Just found out today that Poppet is still with the people who we sold her to - our old farrier is giving them our phone number, so it's up to them if they get in touch. Fingers crossed they will!
Kim

Post by Kim »

Poppet's owners have got in contact & we're going to visit her on Saturday! She's got a lovely home (with the people who we sold her to) & we couldn't ask for me. Love a good success story!