Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Ihwan (Nellie), chestnut (grey) mare

All adverts in this section do not have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
elvenkeeparabians

Ihwan (Nellie), chestnut (grey) mare

Post by elvenkeeparabians »

Now not registered/not transferred into her new owners name. She is the daughter of my old girl, and I know she was born 1994, so will be 18 this year ( I bought her mum the same year) I know her sire is Celtic Moor, and her dam is Crystal Atlantis. She is Anglo Arab, and I would like to know where she is and if she is anything like her mum, who I still have at 26! I know she was born Chestnut, but may now have turned Grey!!

Her stable name used to be Nellie, but her registered name is IHWAN. A simple DNA test will confirm parentage and enable her owners to get her paperwork from the Arab Horse Society.

Emma xx

18-march-2013 - Still looking for Ihwan (Nellie)
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: IHWAN anglo arab mare

Post by TracingEquines »

Can the AHS help by contacting the last person registered as Ihwan's owner and then ask them if they can remember who she was sold to ?
elvenkeeparabians

Sadly that is Crystal's previous owners and they are useless. Can't remember the name of the person they sold her to.

Emma xx
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

What was Crystal's previous owner name and location ?
What year did you buy Crystal ?
How old was Ihwan the year she was bought ?
Approx height ... or what height she could be now (judging on parents height)

This should give us something to work from, if she's changed colour.
elvenkeeparabians

she would have been about 6 months old when she was bought at weaning from Crystal in 1994. I bought Crystal in September that year, and have had her ever since. Crystal is 14.3, but Ihwan's sire is 16hh, so I'm thinking she will be about 15.2. Breeders name is Anne and Malcolm Fitzakerly, and she would have been sold from the field in Clitheore, Lancashire. From what I have been told, her pedigree is on allbreeds. http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/ihwan

If anyone thinks they know her, please tell me, like I said, a simple DNA test will confirm parentage.

Emma xx
FrankJScott

New Product Info

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Great Product Site e396de7
FrankJScott

Best Product Website

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Top Rated Product Blog 3ede396