Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Verity, 15.1hh, dark chestnut mare

The topics in this section are by members who no longer have a working email address on the forum.
If you need to change your email address, please get in touch with us and we can sort this out for you.
Forum rules
The topics in this section are by members who no longer have a working email address on the forum.
If you need to change your email address, please get in touch with us and we can sort this out for you.
jacky230766

Verity, 15.1hh, dark chestnut mare

Post by jacky230766 »

chestnut tb mare 15.1hh very fine show pony type tb,dark chestnut,came from cleethropes area some 6/7 years ago 15/16 years now ,very grumpy pulls lots of faces and makes you believe shes gonna eat ya but has the sweetest temp underneath,was also in norfolk at one point,no white markings apart from some patchy scarring on off side shoulder (poss burn scar)thats what it looks like,would like to trace her back ground to help me understand me more,reacts badly to flash nose bands foreward going ride but safe and saffle mouthed,believed raced up until 9yrs but dont have wbys ps, passport i have states she was 9yrs,so pos rereg to loose racing passport,very misshaped front feet,very upright outter side and very splade inner side wall,she will box walk and weave from stable door to back corner of stable when upset,

Link to photos - http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 98e&type=1
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: verity,15.1hh dark chestnut ,tb,mare,15/16yrs

Post by TracingEquines »

Have you tried contacting any previous owners listed in her passport ?
jacky230766

Post by jacky230766 »

yes the girl i got her off of tried and didnt get any replies,
jacky230766

Post by jacky230766 »

jacky230766 wrote:chestnut tb mare 15.1hh very fine show pony type tb,dark chestnut,came from cleethropes area some 6/7 years ago 15/16 years now ,very grumpy pulls lots of faces and makes you believe shes gonna eat ya but has the sweetest temp underneath,was also in norfolk at one point,no white markings apart from some patchy scarring on off side shoulder (poss burn scar)thats what it looks like,would like to trace her back ground to help me understand me more,reacts badly to flash nose bands foreward going ride but safe and saffle mouthed,believed raced up until 9yrs but dont have wbys ps, passport i have states she was 9yrs,so pos rereg to loose racing passport,very misshaped front feet,very upright outter side and very splade inner side wall,she will box walk and weave from stable door to back corner of stable when upset,
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 98e&type=1
Also noticed today that if you stand behind her she has a patch of white (circle) on her off side heel (roughly where you would get a sand crack)