Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Seren, 14.3hh, Dapple Grey, Connemara x Thoroughbred, Mare

All adverts in this section have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
Bookworm

Seren, 14.3hh, Dapple Grey, Connemara x Thoroughbred, Mare

Post by Bookworm »

Seren is my current mare whose history/photos I'm trying to track down. The only information I have is who I bought her from and the year she was born. She had no microchip, no brand mark, no passport - dodgy I know, but we were oblivious first time horse owners! Any help would be brilliant.

Name - Seren
Colour - Dapple Grey (the photo is a recent one, in 2008 she had darker dapples and a darker mane and tail)
Breed - Connemara x Thorough Bred
Height - 14.3hh
Born - 2000
Purchased - November 2008
Previous Owner - Donna Maddock, Mold/North Wales
Known History - Seren previously belonged to a family whose child had become bored of Seren, so Donna who worked as horse trainer there bought her. But 6 months later Seren was quickly sold to me. (I'm not sure how much of this is correct as I was 16 and the excitement of my first horse distracted me at the time). I have tried to contact Donna with emails several times over the years but have had no answer.

I know this isn't much information but I figured it was worth a go and see if anyone knew anything.

Thanks for any help :)