Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Dylon (Dylan), 13.2hh, bay gelding. Branded TC

All adverts in this section have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
lornasmiff

Dylon (Dylan), 13.2hh, bay gelding. Branded TC

Post by lornasmiff »

Desparately seeking Dylan (I spelt it as DYLON) -- 13.2hh bay new forest gelding. around 16yo. Branded TC. Had papers to be registered with the NFED but dont think was ever registered. * Millersford Gingerbread Boy * Sired by sturtmoor gingerbread man, out of Millersford Elsie.

White coronet on off hind. Double forehead whorl. Slightly pigeon toed in front. Was a fun ride but was really naughty. Real cheeky pony, full of character and bags of attitude.
Was sold to K. Appleby on 15th Feb 2004, then resold at Murton Horse Sales Sep 24th 2004 to MARTIN SURTEES in County Durham who is a DEALER.. Then resold.

I sold him before passports came into force in 2004, so my name wont be on it. But the woman who i sold him to was Kath Appleby of Thornton - le - dale, who did passport him and then sold him on to dealer, Martin Surtees. Kaths name will be the first registered owner in the passport. I have contacted weatherbys and various other passport agencies regarding all similar equines that have been listed on the NED but no joy, none are matching.

Contacted Martin Surtees but no joy as he doesn't remember who he sold him to. Said he would get back to be but never did.

So if somebody bought my dylan from him at the end of 2004 or the beginning of 2005, please get in touch, I'm desperate to know how he is!
Any info appreciated, have been searching for dylan since the day of his resale roughly 9 years ago.

Facebook group - LOOKING FOR DYLAN - 13.2 bay NF gelding
https://www.facebook.com/groups/168212616537898/

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

22-june-2013 .. Still looking for Dylon
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Dylon (Dylan), 13.2hh, bay gelding. Branded TC

Post by TracingEquines »