Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Specs (Black Foot), 14hh, piebald mare

All adverts in this section do not have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
Jengal80

Specs (Black Foot), 14hh, piebald mare

Post by Jengal80 »

Spec's or Black Foot

Hello,
I'm looking for an past history on my mare. I bought her in Feb and know her previous owner of 12months. Prior she was with dealer Chris Millard who I believe got her from an RDA centre.
Other than that I know very little.
She was born around 2003. Registered as 'Black Foot' in 2006 to a Mr. Piddock in Kent.
She's 14hh - traditional piebald. A small amount of black feather on her right hind. White mane, black forelock, white tail. She has a blue eye, lots of whorls and an unusual wave shape on her shoulder. She has a black spot on her head and an unusual white marking around her eye which I presume is the reason for her nickname 'Specs'.
Very sweet mare. Forward going.
In a permanent loving home - just looking for any history.
FrankJScott

High Rated Product Guide

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about New Product Guide e396de7
FrankJScott

Top Product Guide

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Recommended Product Blog 56_595d
FrankJScott

Excellent Product Blog

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Best Product Guide 5fc53_5
FrankJScott

Updated Accident Attorney Website

Post by FrankJScott »

In reply to the people inquiring about atlanta trucking accident attorneys, how long do stores keep surveillance footage, accidentes automovilisticos, medical malpractice lawyer macon, ga injury lawyer, accidente de camion abogado macon, macon accident attorneys, attorneys in macon ga, negligent security, are trains still used today, I highly suggest this sell on accident lawyer advice or car wreck attorney augusta, roof crush lawyer, ga personal injury attorney, georgia personal injury lawyer, child birth lawfirm, defects in manufacturing, is lane filtering legal in georgia, in georgia, it is illegal to make a left turn at a red light except, cdl vision test, personal injury law office, as well as this she said about accident attorney url alongside all black box on a car, crash lawyers near me, big rig truck injury attorney, logging trucking companies near me, parking on premises, macon personal injury lawyer, law firm in georgia, trucking accident attorney near me, attorneys downtown, types of product defects, not to mention this inquiry for liability lawyer details which is also great. Also, have a look at this my latest blog post for wrongful death attorney blog and don't forget move over law georgia, law firms in macon ga, defective example, personal injury attorney in atlanta ga, georgia malpractice lawyers, what is georgia's move over law, if someone gets hurt while working on your property are you liable, weirdest laws in georgia, what is a manufacturing defect, what is manufacturing defect, on top of this top accident lawyer url with defective medical devices lawyer valdosta, augusta hit and run law firm, can you get surveillance video from a store, macon georgia personal injury attorney, motorcycle accident attorney macon ga, i16 wreck today, atlanta negligent security lawyer, product liability lawsuit pre-settlement funds warner robins, rules for truck drivers, ga lawyer, for good measure. Check more @ Excellent Clothing Store Simulator Website 762b7de