Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Withney, 15.2hh, bay mare

All adverts in this section have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
Sparklingmagpie

Withney, 15.2hh, bay mare

Post by Sparklingmagpie »

Looking for Withney, 15h2 bright bay KWPN Dutch warm blood 12 years old.
I sold her 2 years ago to a lady who wanted to breed from her but it didn't work out as she couldn't handle her, I tried to buy her back but was too late' she had been sold on, most likely to a dealer. She was sold by me from Epsom Surrey to Sussex and I have no idea where she maybe.
She was a hormonal mare with a napping problem, she hated hacking but was a dream in the arena. She was affiliated and a good jumper but we had changed discipline and she was showing promise at elementary level dressage.

I should never have sold her and she is always in my thoughts. I want to know if she is safe.

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Withney, 15.2hh, bay mare

Post by TracingEquines »

Can you remember the lady's name who you sold Withney to ?
Do you know what year she sold Withney in ?

Photo added
Shared on facebook
Sparklingmagpie

Post by Sparklingmagpie »

Hi, I sold her in Sept 2013 to a lady called Elizabeth Doyle not sure but she was in either East or West Sussex.
Anne-25

Post by Anne-25 »

I have sent you an email :)