Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

15.3 Chestnut Mare - 13yrs Old... May Million out of Randi

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
MayMillion

15.3 Chestnut Mare - 13yrs Old... May Million out of Randi

Post by MayMillion »

Looking for history on my beautiful May Million. Any info good or bad greatly appreciated.
:)
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: 15.3 Chestnut Mare - 13yrs Old... May Million out of Randi

Post by TracingEquines »

Have you had her long ? Just digging some information up now :)
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Equine Details - MAY MILLION
Competition name(s)
[British Show Jumping Association] MAY MILLION
[British Eventing] MAY MILLION
Date of Birth 18-May-1998
Gender Female
Colour Chestnut
Height
Sire Name Randi Elite
Dam Name Lady Pop
Breed ANGLO EUROPEAN STUDBOOK
Submitted by Anglo-European Studbook Ltd.
Studbook/Section Full Stud Book
Birth Country Not supplied by PIO

Anglo-European Studbook Ltd.
Tel: 01444 484840
Fax: 01444 484844
www.angloeuropeanstudbook.info
secretary@angloeuropeanstudbook.info

Unable to check BSJA as website is having maintenance work done

British Eventing record is slightly strange, same details as yours but has different sire listed, not sure why though.

Results for MAY MILLION
Sex - Mare
Foaled - 1998
Sire - VIRTUAL VILLAGE RANDI
Dam - LADY POP
Total Points - 0
Total FP - 0
Results for BE ... date 24/06/06 - rider Ms Lisa Nickson - event SKIPTON (1)
Christina

Post by Christina »

Hi we owned may from 18 months old. We used to teach the people that owned her Dam (Lady Pop) stable name Kangeroo and he also bred some other foals from different mares. We are still in contact with him now and teach his daughters to ride and he still does breed a few horses.
May was backed myself and competed Bsja with me. I never advertised her for sale as did not have the intention to sell her but a lady that had previously bought a young horse from us unfortunatley lost it a couple of years later so got in toyuch with me and came to see what horses we had and fell in love with May. She went on to jump cross country, un affiliated showjumping and do un affiliated dressage till about 2 years ago when she then sold. I did not hear where she went to or how she got on. She was a lovely horse all the time i owned her and had a amazing jump very carefull. We should of really bred a foal out of her before she was backed but didn't ave a stallion that year. if you want to call me my number is 07917163892 Regards Christina www.flightview.co.uk
Lisan

Post by Lisan »

Hi,

I bought May from Christina, I have been trying to find out where she went to. I sold her to a girl called Amy in the Yorkshire area a couple of years ago after having may for nearly 4 years. Please give me a call I would love to know how she is doing 07703 561 721

Lisa
MayMillion

Post by MayMillion »

photo deleted
This was May two days ago waiting to come in for her tea :)

Thank you both so much for getting in touch.... I will call you but im at work at the min...

Do you have any further info on her Dam (Lady Pop)

Lisa I have been trying to track you down as you are the last name in May's passport as nobody else has updated it.

May is a beautiful mare, ive owned her since July. I brought her from a lady in Burton who had purchased her the previous October... she mentioned something about May spending time with a 12 year old girl and also some time in Ireland... she didnt seem to know much about her at all though so i dont know how true that is.. May has very large wingalls on all legs (like the size of half a golf ball) did she have these before? I am also currently investigating possible artritis in her hocks... she isnt lame to trot up or lunge but just cant step underneath her around a circle in the school particularly on one rein and rushes the canter - goes disunited and bunny hops behind... At first it was difficult to establish what was bad habits and what was discomfort... back and teeth check were fine...

I brought her to jump unaffiliated but sadly havnt got to do that yet...

She is insured so i will do my best for her if it is artritis, however, i may need to face facts that she may not be my showjumper so i am contemplating trying to get her in foal next year so was interested in contacting previous owners to discover any previous breeding attempts etc.. the stud book do not have any progeny registered. If she is a maiden i know it might be more difficult to get her in foal but i think she is a lovely mare with an excellent Sire herself and so put to a showjumping stalli i think she would have a lovely talented foal...

Any pics you have would be very greatly appreciated... you can email me at sam.joesbury@live.co.uk or call 07966900551

I took this pic the other day... Beautiful May Million <3
photo deleted
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Moved to Success Stories :)
FrankJScott

Best Product Blog

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Great Product Website 653ede3
FrankJScott