Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Penny, 14.2hh, black mare

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
Forever Penny

Penny, 14.2hh, black mare

Post by Forever Penny »

Looking for a 14.2 hand black dales cross mare with a brown mark shaped like a penny on her left hin

trying to trace this pony is called penny will be about 14yrs old has a brown mark on her left hind we sold her to Redwoods Livery Yard, Leven, Beverley This was 2 years ago
Then Penny went to someone in Dunnington, York and is now believed to be in the Richmond area of Yorkshire. she will be 14yrs old is 14.2
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Penny, 14.2hh, black mare

Post by TracingEquines »

Forever Penny

Post by Forever Penny »

still looking
Forever Penny

Post by Forever Penny »

this pony is called penny will be about 14yrs old has a brown mark on her left hind we sold her to Redwoods Livery Yard, Leven, Beverley .was then sold on to a Mel Fearnall Patrick was then sold on to Helen Ryder and i belive is kept at Green Lane Stables in Hudswell, near Richmond any information would be appreciated only want to know how penny is doing thank you
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Shared on facebook and twitter
Fingers crossed for some news
busymumof2

Post by busymumof2 »

Hi I'm Helen and my daughter is Tilly. We do still have Penny and she is fine. She has been to pony club camp this year had a fabulous time and swam in the lake. She regularly goes out competing, show jumping mostly and some x country hunter trials. She is very happy and well looked after. Please feel free to ask anything you want to know. H x
Forever Penny

Post by Forever Penny »

thank you for replying penny was my daughters first pony and we had her for 7 /8 yrs just glad she doing what she always loved doing.i was told you mite be selling her f you do could you let me know im on facebook Rosemarie Watson thank you again for replying
busymumof2

Post by busymumof2 »

Well Tilly will be growing out of her soon, so we will have to think of selling her at some point as we don't have the time for two. Would you be interested in having her back? I'll try to find you on FB.
FrankJScott

Useful Product Guide

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about High Rated Product Guide d50653e
FrankJScott

Updated Product Info

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about High Rated Product Info de762b7