Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Chelsea (Willoway Valentine), 14.2hh, dun mare

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
findingvalentine91

Chelsea (Willoway Valentine), 14.2hh, dun mare

Post by findingvalentine91 »

I am looking to trace Willoway Valentine- Chelsea. She is a dun 14.2 Welsh X Arab. She has a black mane and tail. Her father is Verwood Roger. She was sold from Kinson Manor Farm Bournemouth roughly 3-4 years ago (2009) but could be longer. Her breeders were the Willoway Stud in Dorset bred by Mrs Large. She is known to have laminitus and can be difficult to load. When I had her after a while she was alot better to load but is known to take a while but she may now be better to load. She is not freezemarked but may now be microchipped. She is excellent with farrier. She will have just turned 22.

She was sold to we think Portsmouth or Plymouth area and we don't know new owners name as she was sold on again
White snip and 2 white socks on off-side near and hind legs

If you have any information on this lovely mare would be greatly appreciated! I miss her dearly- unfortunatly when she went up for sale I was not in a postion to have her otherwise I would have brought her. I would love to know what she is doing and that she is ok, and would be lovely to see her again!.

Thanks x

3-april-2013 .. Still looking for Chelsea (Willoway Valentine)
findingvalentine91

Re: Chelsea (Willoway Valentine), 14.2hh, dun mare

Post by findingvalentine91 »

I am pleased to say after many years of searching I have now located Chelsea and she is now mine! I have now brought her and she had a home for life!!

Admin please can you move my post thanks x
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Chelsea (Willoway Valentine), 14.2hh, dun mare

Post by TracingEquines »

Excellent news, thank you for updating your advert
Topic moved
FrankJScott

Awesome Product Guide

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Useful Product Site e762b7d
FrankJScott