Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Solitaire (Radford Solitaire), 16.3hh, dark bay mare. Freezemark JJ33

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
sdou1985

Solitaire (Radford Solitaire), 16.3hh, dark bay mare. Freezemark JJ33

Post by sdou1985 »

Hi, Im searching for Solitaire (show name Radford Solitaire). She is a 16.3hh Dark Bay Moody Mare. She is grumpy but it is all for show. She has a white stripe on her face and two white socks on her hind legs. She also has a small white spot on her off fore coronet band. She was sold 7 years ago to the Essex area. She was born in 1990 so would be 22 now if she is still going (Her sire is Radford Bissy Date and her dam a mare called Moneypenny). She is an IDxTB. Her freezemark is on her back and is JJ33. I have tried NedOnline and Wetherbys but they still have me as the registered owner (probably not a good sign). She is very loved and missed so much, any news good or bad will be gratefully received. Thank you

Equine Details - RADFORD SOLITAIRE
Date of Birth 01-Jan-1990
Gender Female
Colour Bay
Height
Sire Name [Entered into studbook/section prior to verification on 30-Oct-2003] RADFORD BISSY DATE
Dam Name [Entered into studbook/section prior to verification on 30-Oct-2003] MONEY PENNY
Breed Part Bred
Submitted by Sport Horse Breeding of Great Britain
Studbook/Section Basic Identity (verified from: 30-Oct-2003)
Birth Country United Kingdom

Equine Details - RADFORDS SOLITAIRE (Freezemark details bring this one up)
Date of Birth 01-Jan-1990
Gender Female
Colour Bay
Height
Breed Horse
Submitted by Weatherbys ID Passports
(ID Passports do not include Pedigree)
Birth Country Not supplied by PIO

6-june-2013 .. Still looking for Solitaire

admin - photo deleted 3 jan 2016
astrid-n-alrick

Re: Solitaire (Radford Solitaire), 16.3hh, dark bay mare. Freezemark JJ33

Post by astrid-n-alrick »

Hi. I know this was posted a couple of years ago but are you still looking for Solitaire? If so I have good news for you. She is still alive and well and living in Stoke-on-Trent. I recently aquired her and she is doing just fine :-)
sdou1985

Post by sdou1985 »

Hi, yes I'm still looking!! That's such great news. Would love to see some pics if you have any? I can't believe it.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

:omg: Excellent news :woohoo:

Thank you for joining the forum and posting
FrankJScott

Recommended Product Guide

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Awesome Product Tips ede396d
FrankJScott

Excellent Product Site