Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Ginger (Newbawn Lady), 16.1hh, chestnut mare

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
alliej1

Ginger (Newbawn Lady), 16.1hh, chestnut mare

Post by alliej1 »

Hi, I have recently bought a new horse and I can't seem to find anyone willing to tell me about her past.

She is 16.1hh chestnut mare, no white markings, is passported with weatherbys but there is no name on the passport and it is a duplicate. She is 12 years old and is known as Newbawn Lady with the Irish Horse Registry.

She had a foal last year called Didi (Diamond Diva) whose sire is Murphy's Irish Diamond.

Gingers sire is Deep Society, dam is Lovestream and damsire is Sandy Creek.

What I know so far:

She was born in ireland
Only owner in passport is one in wexford Who I believe to have hunted her, it may be this person that bred her and sold her to england, I don't know.
She was brought over in foal with 3 other mares, I believe they were all in foal
Then was sold to Caderbank Stud in cumbria where she had her foal, I have tried to contact them via facebook and there website but to no reply.
They then sold her to the girl I bought her off 3 weeks ago.

She seems very nervous of new people, I've had her 3 weeks and she's still not 100% about me, she stood trembling when the farrier was there and was so scared she didn't want to stand or lift her legs, at one point he got a good boot to the ribs :s apparently she was not like this with the girl I bought her off .....

If you would like any more info let me know, can't put pic up as I'm on my phone, no comp

Oh and btw, she's registered deceased on NEC? :s my boss is a vet and passport marking and microchip match horse so thinking maybe someone has claimed insurance money or something ...
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: wanting info on Ginger, (Newbawn Lady)

Post by TracingEquines »

Microchip number ?

Passport name - There is no Newbawn Lady registered on NED but this doesn't mean that she's deceased on there.

Have you tried writing or trying to contact the person in Wexford ?

It looks to be the Irish side of things that you are wanting information on since Caderbank Stud bought her in October 2010 and they sold her to someone who sold Ginger to you three weeks ago .... so we know history from Oct 2010 to present day
Last edited by TracingEquines on 09 Jul 2012, 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Danni123

Re: wanting info on Ginger, (Newbawn Lady)

Post by Danni123 »

Ginger's History as I know it.
Oct 2010 - came over from Ireland in foal to Murphy's Irish Diamond to Cumbria via Wales.
14th Jan 2011 - gave birth to lovely filly foal, foaled by herself and was an excellent mum!
Summer 2011 - AI'd with semen from our stallion throughout the stud season but unfortunately did not hold.
September 2011 - filly foal was weaned, ginger was turned out for a couple of weeks to dry up then began lunge work. After a week or so she was ridden both in the paddock and on the roads. Lovely mare to do throughout, never bucked, reared, kicked, gentle with other mares/youngstock.
Oct 2011 - had front shoes put on, wasn't keen on being tied up and left for farrier but was fine if held and reassured (which was told to any prospective buyers)
Dec 2011 - with 20 horses inside we had no time to ride her so she was kept in a big barn with the other mares happily munching on hay!
Feb 2012 - tacked up and ridden a couple of times and advertised for sale as we are a business and can not afford to keep empty mares. Not ridden again for a couple of months due to lack of time so price dropped to hopefully find her a good home.
March 2012 - We moved yards and took her with us, she lived inside with the mares for a few weeks and was then turned out. By this time I had found out I was pregnant so really needed to sell her, price was dropped to £350 and we had a lot of interest in her.
April 2012 - She was tacked up and ridden by me (pregnant, as I trusted her) and also by Kerry Mumberson (who bought her) she never put a foot wrong and was as sweet as ever. We were offered £300 for her and decided to take it as we thought it was going to be a forever home for her!

She never saw the vet with us apart from when she foaled, she was trimmed all round once and shod in front twice, we never had the dentist to her, she never bit, kicked, bucked, reared, bolted, napped etc while with us - her only vice was she made a mess of her bed when stabled! She was an allround kind, sweet mare who I was very fond of and I am saddened she has been passed from pillar to post.
I hope this is detailed enough for you.
Danni
FrankJScott

Top Rated Product Tips

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Top Rated Product Info 86d5065
FrankJScott

High Rated Product Blog

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about High Rated Product Website 0653ede
FrankJScott

Best Accident Attorney Guide

Post by FrankJScott »

In response to the person talking about macon georgia attorney, downtown law firms, manufacturing defects examples, pedestrian accident attorney augusta, personal injury lawyers in macon ga, wrongful death attorney macon, attorneys macon ga, car accident lawyer macon, attorneys downtown, injury attorney in georgia, I highly suggest this get the facts about wrongful death attorney details or holly stephens, dram shop liability lawyer, macon bicycle accident lawyer, truck wreck attorney near me, macon georgia personal injury attorney, defective products attorney near me, truck accident atttorney, malpractice law firms near me, cancer attorney, truck accident lawyer brookhaven, alongside all this our website for liability attorney info on top of lawyer in macon, truck accident lawyer animaths, georgia trial firm, cancer malpractice, defective product lawsuit examples, personal injury law firm macon ga, truck accident attorney office, top 10 best personal injury lawyers in atlanta, georgia wrongful death attorney, dump truck accident attorney, as well as this go here about accident lawyer tips which is also great. Also, have a look at this additional resources about wrongful death attorney site on top of trucking crash attorney, attractive hazard, i-16 georgia accident, surgical error compensation, cdl vision test, dram shop lawyer near me, atlanta trucking lawyer, defective medical devices lawyer macon, macarthur law firm, defective medical devices attorney smyrna, as well as this she said for accident attorney advice with manufacturer defect examples, product defect, truck accidents law firms, mcarthur law firm macon ga, top dollar law, how to obtain video surveillance from a bank, this covers defects or manufacturing mistakes but does not cover damage caused by accidents., personal injury lawyers in georgia, product liability lawsuit funding atlanta, injury lawyer atlanta georgia, for good measure. Check more @ Great Clothing Store Simulator Guide 6_c31d1