Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Bronagh, 15.3hh, grey mare

All adverts in this section have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
Annabel51

Bronagh, 15.3hh, grey mare

Post by Annabel51 »

Information wanted on "Bronagh". Bronagh was bought in April 2010 from dealer P McAteer, Durham - he brought her over from Ireland. The mare did not have a name and was extremely thin, her tail was chewed off allegedly by a cow to several inches above her hocks. Bronagh was bought as a 12 year old but was aged by the dentist in Feb this year as being 20. Bronagh has significant scaring at the top of both forelegs - probably a fence injury - a previous owner or vet would remember the injury. Bronagh has numerous melanomas under her tail. An Irish paper which covers the north of Ireland ran an article for me at the beginning of the year but no previous owners or information was forthcoming. Bronagh has recently been diagnosed with melanomas in her gutteral pouch and has been retired -she may not have much time left so I would like to find previous owners to give them peace of mind that she has a good home and is much loved also to find her true age and name. Would particularly like to hear from anyone in Ireland or if you have Irish friends or relatives who can pass this information on. I dont need any more information on the dealer thanks !!!

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Bronagh, 15.3hh, grey mare (Ireland)

Post by TracingEquines »

Phone call from Ireland this week from a guy who said he had seen Bronagh in 2009 at a yard in Longford when he went to buy another horse, the owner was trying to give her away to him for nothing and wanted him to take her away, but he didnt want her either - I guess no one wanted her and thats how she ended up in NE England in 2010
Annabel51

Re: Bronagh, 15.3hh, grey mare (Ireland)

Post by Annabel51 »

Just a quick update - Bronagh has defied the vets poor prognosis, she is now 22, very happy, healthy and I've even been able to ride her again. I consulted an animal communicator (was worth a go!) Who said Bronagh had been with the Wexford Harriers before coming to England - would still love to hear from anyone who might have known her.