Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Annie (Diamond), 14hh, chestnut mare

All adverts in this section do not have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
Faye and Annie

Annie (Diamond), 14hh, chestnut mare

Post by Faye and Annie »

Annie (diamond) 14hh Arab x mare, born 2001, flaxen chesnut. Wanting to know her history

I have a 14hh, Arab X, flaxen chesnut pony called Annie, she was born in 2001 so is now 11years old. She came to the yard she is at now (Bowes manor) when she was 6/7 years old so about 5 years ago now, then she was named Diamond. She has a blaze all down her face which looks similar to woody the woodpecker. She has 3 short white socks, and a Flaxen mane and tail.
I am wanting to know her previous owners and just wanted to let them know how she is getting on. Also ask a few questions about her. If you were her previous owner, know who is or know how I could find it out please reply :D
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Annie (diamond) 14hh Arab x mare, born 2001, flaxen chesnut. Wanting to know her history

Post by TracingEquines »

Any photos ?
Faye and Annie

Re: Annie (diamond) 14hh Arab x mare, born 2001, flaxen chesnut. Wanting to know her history

Post by Faye and Annie »

I have tried but it won't let me upload any, I'm using my iPad and it just won't let me Unfortunatly :( If I post a link off Facebook of a picture of it would it work ?
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Yes, it will work.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Need to set photo privacy to public and/or album privacy to public so people can view them
Faye and Annie

Post by Faye and Annie »

First two don't work I think but try these

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... 808&type=3
Last edited by TracingEquines on 07 Jun 2012, 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Faye and Annie

Post by Faye and Annie »

I can only put it so friends of friends can see my pictures as I am under 18 it won't let me show em to everyone of the settings :s
Faye and Annie

Post by Faye and Annie »

Do they work now M except the first two because they don't work for me ?
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

One worked :)

I didn't realise facebook had different settings for under 18s, sorry.