Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Gucci (Canny Hill), 15.1hh approx, chestnut gelding

The topics in this section are by members who no longer have a working email address on the forum.
If you need to change your email address, please get in touch with us and we can sort this out for you.
Forum rules
The topics in this section are by members who no longer have a working email address on the forum.
If you need to change your email address, please get in touch with us and we can sort this out for you.
robbidoc1

Gucci (Canny Hill), 15.1hh approx, chestnut gelding

Post by robbidoc1 »

Hi,
my daughter and I had a lovely ex racehorse about 10 years ago named Gucci. We kept him in the Drymen area, but my daughter lost confidence, and we had to sell him. He was a lovely quiet boy, around 15.1 hh chestnut with white socks and a white blaze. My understanding is he was sold to someone in the Ayrshire area. Over the years we have constantly thought about the boy, and prayed he found a lovely loving home and is cherished by all. Gucci had crazy feet, and the farrier had to always take care with him.
Any information, I would love to hear ? Fingers crossed along with everything else its good news.
Last edited by TracingEquines on 19 Apr 2012, 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Looking for Canny Hill or Gucci

Post by TracingEquines »

Equine Details - CANNY HILL (GB)
Date of Birth 19-Mar-1997
Gender Gelding
Colour Chestnut (Chesnut)
Height
Sire Name Bold Arrangement
Dam Name Jersey Maid
Breed Thoroughbred
Submitted by Weatherbys, Tel: 01933 440077 ext 2260
Studbook/Section Thoroughbred
Birth Country United Kingdom

Did he go with his Weatherbys passport/documents ?
Give Weatherbys a ring and see if they can help you out.
Any photos ?
robbidoc1

Re: Gucci (Canny Hill), 15.1hh approx, chestnut gelding

Post by robbidoc1 »

Thank you I will do tomorrow.
robbidoc1

Re: Gucci (Canny Hill), 15.1hh approx, chestnut gelding

Post by robbidoc1 »

Will upload photo tomorrow also forgot to add that !