Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Sam (Samson), 15hh approx, skewbald gelding. Freezemark 4AY1

All adverts in this section have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
angie150

Sam (Samson), 15hh approx, skewbald gelding. Freezemark 4AY1

Post by angie150 »

hi, looking to trace owner or whereabouts of sam/samson what i can remember he was 15hh roughly??, male skewbald, last known to have moved from barnsley to a riding school in sheffield , i would absolutley love to hear from the owner of his whereabouts or if he still living as my late mum once owned him.iv attached the best photos i can find at the moment thankyou!. :)

23 May 2012

hi i hear sam was sold to a guy in Aston Derbyshire area,he said he was apparantly using Sam for a riding school :) thanks ang

10 June 2012

Sam i believe was last at Parklands equestrian centre aston worksop round about 00/01 ish, they say he was then sold on to a private home,all info they will give me :(

21 June 2012

does anyone know a karen johnson please??(riding instructor) this lady and her family owned Silkstone Common Westfield equestrian centre,knabbs lane, south yorkshire 10+ years ago,Sams last owner said karen recommended the guy who Sam was sold to so hopefully may hold the key to where he ended up.any news good or bad..many thanks

28 October 2012

On my advert i mentioned a search for a lady called Karen Johnson, iv now spoke to Karen and shes unable to help me, thanks again

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

Last edited by TracingEquines on 10 Jun 2012, 8:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: sam/samson skewbald, 15hh?? last known sheff riding school, freeze brand YA40/ YA41 ??

Post by TracingEquines »

Any idea which riding school in Sheffield ? and what year ?

Definitely give Farmkey a ring first and see if they can help you find the right freezemark for Sam and ask if they have current owner details and if they can pass your details on for you
angie150

Re: sam/samson skewbald, 15hh?? last known sheff riding school, freeze brand YA40/ YA41 ??

Post by angie150 »

hi, sorry im new to this site just trying to find my way round.my mum used YA freeze mark as it was her initials but carnt quite remember what numbers.. farmkey i will certainley try thanks! not sure where in sheffield unfortunatley, it was about 10+ year ago so im not sure if hel be living, he was sold when i was quite young as my dad couldnt look after him, iv always wondered where he ended up. asking on here just out of chance of someone recognising him. :( many thanks
angie150

Re: sam/samson skewbald, 15hh?? last known sheff/worksop riding school, freeze brand 4AY1 ??

Post by angie150 »

iv rang farm key and sams freeze marking was 4AY1, believed to be in worksop sheff area riding school. :D
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: sam/samson skewbald, 15hh?? last known sheff riding school,. Freezemark 4AY1

Post by TracingEquines »

Did you ask Farmkey to pass your details on to current registered owner ?
angie150

Re: sam/samson skewbald, 15hh?? last known sheff riding school,. Freezemark 4AY1

Post by angie150 »

hi,yes i rang them,they found the lady that owned him,but she says she sold him on (wasnt very helpful im afraid).and his details havent been changed :(( so disappointing. x thanks
TackroomGossip

Re: Sam (Samson), 15hh approx, skewbald gelding. Freezemark 4AY1

Post by TackroomGossip »

Any news on Sam ?
angie150

Post by angie150 »

hes probably no longer with us, but I would still love to know who had the pleasure of owning sam, many thanks
angie150

Post by angie150 »

still wondering who owned sam?,many thanks
angie150

Post by angie150 »

still looking for sam or love to know who owned him, many thanks