Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

(ned lost) Rose (Rosie O'Shea), 16.1hh, dun mare. Freezemark 8C4H

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
TracingEquines
Site Admin

(ned lost) Rose (Rosie O'Shea), 16.1hh, dun mare. Freezemark 8C4H

Post by TracingEquines »

Equine Details - Rosie o'Shea

Date of Birth 01-Jan-1993
Gender Female
Colour Dun (GOLDEN DUN)
Height 165cm
Breed Not Known
Submitted by Pleasure Horse Society
(ID Passports do not include Pedigree)
Birth Country Not supplied by PIO

User Added Equine Details - ROSIE O'SHEA

This information has been supplied by the owner of this equine and has not been verified by NED or the passport Issuer

The owner has flagged this equine as Lost

Reported on 1-Apr-2007

this horse can be viewed on essex horsewatch website, under missing on loan.

Identification information

Current Height 166cm
Current Colour Dun

Detailed Description

the freezemark has one letter that is not visable, either the second or third letter.

Contact Details

Email Address SmLi925@aol.com
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: (ned lost) Rosie O'Shea, 16.1hh, dun mare

Post by TracingEquines »

This horse is still missing
She went missing in 2006.

Rose
Breed: Golden Dun tb/conn/wb
Sex: Mare
Height: 16.1hh

Markings: One white sock on her hind leg and a wire scar on one front leg.

Temperament: Very "Marish", will bite and kick. She is a spooky ride and can be unpredictable. Lovely flowing trot and is good at dressage.

Freezemarked: Under saddle: 8C4H. Only three of the four letters can be seen.

Circumstances: This mare has been sold on by a woman in Essex advertising for companions. The deal was that she was to take the horse on loan as a companion to her unsound mare.

The Owner had the mare from a foal and the woman promised she was going to offer a home for life and that The Owner could visit whenever she liked.

The Owner made totally sure that the woman understood what the horse meant to her. At the last minute the woman said she would give The Owner £200 so that she would be responsible if the horse was ever ill etc. When The Owner subsequently tried to contact the woman, she could not be found.

The Owner visited the place where the horse had been delivered and she was gone. She still has the passport.

Updated 19 October 2013

Hi Trish, good news! It's Rose!!!!! I still can't believe it's her. I went to see her today in the home she has had since July. Her new owner was very nice and I'm happy for Rose to stay with her. She is now unsure what she is going to do with Rose as she bought her to breed from but now has found out that Rose is 20 not 16 so feels she is getting a bit old to breed from. She is bringing her back into work and will see how she gets on with her. We are going to keep in regular contact. I have also spoken to the lady who had her for 6 years. She is very friendly and has asked me to visit her so I can see the foal she bred from Rose who she hopes to keep as a stallion.

This has been the best outcome and I'm so pleased it was through your web site that she was found so I really can't thank you enough! Thank you to all those who shared Rose's picture too, it's so good to have everyone's support. Than you again, Lisa

Updated 22 October 2013

Hi Trish, I have had an email from Lincolnshire police regarding Rose and I have spoken to them today. Someone had reported Rose as being in Lincolnshire after seeing her advertised on tracing equines so they had to follow this up. I explained the situation and that I was happy with where she is so that's sorted out now but just wondered if a message could go out to the effect that she has been found and that she has been lucky enough to have had a good home both as a brood mare for six years before being sold on to her current home.

I think this would put both her owners now mind at rest and her old owner as it could look like they had been involved with selling a stolen horse. I hope this makes sense, thank you again, it's all down to tracing equines that she's been found, Lisa
FrankJScott

Excellent Product Tips

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Recommended Product Tips ede396d
FrankJScott

Great Product Blog

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Updated Product Info fc186d5