Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

(shr missing 2000) Monty, 12hh, roan gelding. Freezemark 5CT5

The Horsewatch Code = MARK IT, STAMP IT, CHIP IT, CODE IT - OR LOSE IT !
TracingEquines
Site Admin

(shr missing 2000) Monty, 12hh, roan gelding. Freezemark 5CT5

Post by TracingEquines »

'FREEZEMARK 5CT5'
Crime Ref: URN2672802

Breed - NEW FOREST X
Gender - Gelding
Description / Comments Lasr seen at 6mounths Strawberry roan, Gelding , Newforest x, 12.hh
Colour - Roan
Height - 12 HH
Age - 1year
Stolen from - Whent missing on loan in 2000 from harts area.
Date of Theft - 01-04-2000
Region - Stolen Horse Register, Tel: 0870 870 7107, E-Mail: info@farmkey.co.uk
Lynseylou77

Re: (unknown), 12hh, roan gelding. Freezemark - 5CT5

Post by Lynseylou77 »

He was taken from the Eldings farm near Hemel Hempstead then last I heard he was seen at RDA in Hemel Hertfordshire he is strawberry roan dark legs small white star and freeze marked on his shoulder 5CT5 he would be about 12-13 yrs old now and be about 11.2-12 hh called monty.
Lynseylou77

Post by Lynseylou77 »

Has anyone seen him ??
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Do you have any photos that can be added to his details ?
L54723

Post by L54723 »

I was randomly thinking about this pony this morning, so had a quick Google! I was about to start typing a bit of a long rant/story about this but stopped myself as it is all v. much in the distant past and the main point is this - would love to know what the cheeky little Moo is up to!

Anyway, I want to clarify some points which may make him more traceable:

He was called Monty but known as 'The Moo'!
He was about 2 years old in 2000, not 6 months. So he would in fact now be about 17/18. I know he was older as I remember he was gelded as a two year old, and I left the area not long after.
As he was 2 not 6 months, and was tiny at 2 years old, I would be very surprised if he even made 11.2hh.
It was also only ever speculation that he was NF x. He came through Southall Market and at the height he was, could be anything really. I don't think he was a Shetland though as he was not Shetland shaped!
He was VERY badly behaved and also showed some odd behaviours, here are some:
He had plenty of experience being led and handled, yet would always when lead, leap forward, aim a kick at your legs, and bolt. (Yeah, charming pony, I hope he ended up in a home where they spent lots of time with him and were able to overcome this).
He would roll on concrete.
He would escape from the field a number of times a day.

For these reasons I am amazed he even went out on loan, perhaps it was as a field companion...?