Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Minnie 13.2hh Piebald Mare Freezemark B6H3

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
suzanna123

Post by suzanna123 »

Im trying to trace Minnie, she was my first pony, she was about 4/5yrs old at the time we owned her, she would be approx 26yrs old now. We had for about 6yrs before selling her in 1997 to the Martin family in Surrey. Via Farmkey I have successfully heard from the people who purchased her from the Martins in 1999 and used her for pony club they confirmed she was sold to a family on the Welsh boarders with 3 children in approx 2004/2005 who also used her for pony club. Farmkey last recorded owner was in 2009, they have contacted them using the details on file, but sadly I have not heard from them - possibly their contact details are now out of date.
suzanna123

Re: Minnie 13.2hh Piebald Mare Freezemark B6H3

Post by suzanna123 »

I have now found out through Farmkey that she was last on record as being sold in 2009 to owners in Andover, Hampshire so hopefully this may narrow down the search a little bit.
suzanna123

Re: Minnie 13.2hh Piebald Mare Freezemark B6H3

Post by suzanna123 »

She has now been traced, thank you