Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Seeking melody Moelgarnedd Derwyn out of Hilin wild heather (by wilin Caradus)

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
Georginaahern

Seeking melody Moelgarnedd Derwyn out of Hilin wild heather (by wilin Caradus)

Post by Georginaahern »

I am searching Melody

Sire - Moelgarnedd Derwyn
Dam - Hilin Wild Heather
Dam Sire - Hilin Caradus

I sold this beauty as a filly when I found my old horse has navicular disease and melody was wasted with me as a filly and I had no jockey, I sold her to a family I thought was her 'forever home'
After getting a phone call one day to say she had foaled (a shock to us all at such a young age, she had been rescued by me so guessing she had been with a stallion in the field) I offered to have her and the foal if it was too much for the family that bought her as they had two young children and one on the way, they said no they were happy, only weeks later to find out they had dumped them both.
I found out who had them after and they sold melody on, along with a little section a I'm told, but they kept her foal.
I am desperately searching her and I just want to know she is ok
If you have any information or would like to see a picture please email me gahern93@hotmail.co.uk
Thank you.
Georgina
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Seeking melody Moelgarnedd Derwyn out of Hilin wild heather (by wilin Caradus)

Post by TracingEquines »

I have altered your first sentence to make it clearer on the names of sire and dam.
Does Melody have a registered name ?

What height is she ?
And colour ?
White markings ?

I did find this advert but I'm not sure if this is you selling the pony or the family you sold her to
Link - http://horsegossip.proboards.com/post/1234681/thread

Where part of the UK does the family live in ?
cazzy

Re: Seeking melody Moelgarnedd Derwyn out of Hilin wild heather (by wilin Caradus)

Post by cazzy »

Hi there I have just seen your post about Melody. I am glad to tell you she is safe and well and has a forever home. I bought her from George Babes and she was with a chestnut Sec A. I bought her in September 2013. I bought her for my grandson but have decided to put her in foal. Have you any information on her previous foal. My grandson has renamed her Ruby and she is very much loved by us especially my husband. She has two new friends with our two other ponies one that I have had for eighteen years and the other I have had for six years. So she is going no where. I hope this puts your mind at ease. Carol Ann
Georginaahern

Post by Georginaahern »

Thankyou SO Much for your reply!
I literally cried tears of joy. I've missed her so much and regret letting her go so much but not now I know she's so loved ☺️ feel like a huge weight has been lifted. I know who has her foal, and I have a few photos of her. If you would like you could add me on Facebook if you have it, it's Georgina Ahern and I can send you a few photos and I would love to see some of Ruby!
Again Thankyou so much and give her kisses from me!
Xxxx
moldequine

Post by moldequine »

Hi, i used to own melody as a foal. I bought her from ruthin sales. She was in very poor condition. i gave her to a lady in sealand but she sold her. I would love to know how she is.