Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Mo, 15hh approx, black mare

All adverts in this section have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
Ems

Mo, 15hh approx, black mare

Post by Ems »

Mo
Height: 15hh approx
Colour: Black
Sex: Mare

Description:

I am looking for information of what happened to my old horse Mo - I am not sure what her name may be now. She would be around 11-12 years old now and approx 15hh, maybe a little taller.

I have no desire to stalk you if you have her and force you to sell her back to me - I just want to know how she is, and how she is getting on -one horsey person to another.

I had her stabled in Bermondsey, London in 2001. Her owner before me named on the vaccination certificate was a Samantha Blaber and she had Mo stabled in Eltham. Mo was brought onto the yard in Bermondsey by a dealer named Robert (nicknamed Loppy) after I sold her to someone on the yard she went through Southall horse sales around Summer 2002. When I sold her, her front feathers had been cut.

Mo has a very distinctive blaze and two back white ankle socks.

She could be very clumsy and hated smaller ponies especially Shetlands. She was a bit of a plod in the school but out hacking didn't like buses! She was fantastic with the farrier, loved her photo being taken and was fazed by almost nothing. Mo also liked the top of her tail being scratched and that made her stretch out and pinch her nostrils!!! Her mane was also short and uneven where before I got her she had rubbed it away.

I know the odds of her having a fabulous home are high because she was a good horse, with all the new people coming here daily i am hoping somebody will recognise her.

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

Ems

Re: Mo, 15hh approx, black mare

Post by Ems »

Thank you so much for keeping this advert going after all these years.

May i post a few photos i have found of her please?

Emma
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Yeah, course you can post photos :)
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Mo is approx 14 years old.
Mo is a heavy cob.
Ems

Post by Ems »

Mo would now be approx 16 years old now, i've been thinking about her a lot lately. It would be lovely if anyone knows anything if they could contact me so i can get some closure about what happened to her.

If anyone knows anything can you please reply here or maybe email if you want to contact anonymously? emma_hanby@yahoo.com (Please take my email address out if it's not allowed Admin)