Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Lincolnshire 2016

The Horsewatch Code = MARK IT, STAMP IT, CHIP IT, CODE IT - OR LOSE IT !
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Lincolnshire Horsewatch

Post by TracingEquines »

Lucy Howden
6:46am Oct 11
Very random but to let all you guys know that in the messingham area thieves are bout ! I've had 7 chickens stolen n chicks. Horses seem untouched but just shows that people are definitely lurking around !
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Lincolnshire Horsewatch - October 2011

Post by TracingEquines »

Tracy Logan
8:07pm Oct 15
Susan Mccann
Don't know if it is anything to worry about but a white Transit van reg no.YT60EOV stopped at my yard a young woman with long dark hair was driving and a traveller young man was the passenger he asked if the horses were for sale, he must have been before as they had not passed the paddock with the horses in, just be aware.

Tracy Logan
2:16pm Oct 16
keadby near scunthorpe
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Linda Gash
9:57pm Oct 16
Messingham Nr Scunthorpe please be on the lookout for any strangers around your yards I went to ride my horse friday afternoon she is usually a dream to catch but didn't want to come to me. when I checked her I noticed her mane had been platted. We think that whoever is responsible mat have come through ajoining fields.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Sue Crompton
8:18pm Oct 19
From Lincolnshire Horsewatch: Someone entered my property last night and opened the gates to the paddock where my ponies are kept and the gate to a large field where they are turned out. There does not appear to have been any theft of any kind. It is lucky that the ponies were more interested in grazing than escaping. I live in Scothern, near Lincoln.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Sue Abbott
11:05am Oct 20
bay cob 14.2 approx found in garden opposite Prussian Queen pub in Saltfleetby. friendly and got shoes on. contact 07806424388 if anyone knows who it belongs to .

Sue Abbott
4:03pm Oct 20
At the moment he has been put in nearby field. Could be owner is at work and wont realise its gone until later. The finder was going to ring police last I heard.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Sue Crompton
5:29pm Oct 24
Market Rasen NPT
On Friday morning at Cooks Lane, Nettleton a 4x4 Mitsubishi vehicle left on the owners driveway locked and secured, was stolen by unknown means. They also entered outbuildings and stole equestrian equipment, a lawnmower and other items from the outbuilding before leaving the scene. A second vehicle from the Barnsley area was found abandoned at the site and it is believed offenders travelled to the area in this vehicle before abandoning it there. Anyone with any information is asked to contact police with incident number 54 of 21st October. Thank you.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Lincolnshire Horsewatch
LINCOLNSHIRE POLICE HAVE RECIEVED INCIDENTS OF SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY AND CRIMINAL DAMAGE ON THE 23/10/11 ON EQUINE YARDS. ONE BEING ON A YARD IN FRIESTON, AND THE OTHER IN OLD LEAKE. 2 MALES (ONE IN 30'S DARK HAIR AND ONE IN 40'S BALD HEAD) HAVE BEEN SEEN TO TAKE PHOTOS OF HORSES, AND SECOND REPORTING 10 VEHICLES HAVING THIER TYRES SLASHED, ELECTIC FENCING CUT AND GATES TO THE STABLE BLOCK OPEN. PLEASE CAN HORSE OWNERS KEEP AN EYE OUT ON ANY ONE SEEN ACTING SUSPICIOUSLY AND REPORT TO LINCOLNSHIRE POLCICE ON 0300 111 0300. IF YOU WISH TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE IN PERSON PLEASE CALL BOSTON POLICE STATION 01205 312208 AND ASK FOR PCSO NICOLE PAGE. THANKYOU.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

TracingEquines wrote:Sue Abbott
11:05am Oct 20
bay cob 14.2 approx found in garden opposite Prussian Queen pub in Saltfleetby. friendly and got shoes on. contact 07806424388 if anyone knows who it belongs to .

Sue Abbott
4:03pm Oct 20
At the moment he has been put in nearby field. Could be owner is at work and wont realise its gone until later. The finder was going to ring police last I heard.
Sue Abbott
8:23pm Oct 28
Just had update on cob. Would you believe he actually belonged in the field he as put in!
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Lincolnshire Horsewatch - November 2011

Post by TracingEquines »

Sue Crompton
9:35am Nov 4
Non horsey but fyi: A black Astra has been linked to a burglary in Panton, and across the county there have been thefts of fuel from vehicles- saloons & hatchbacks targeted- If you see anything suspicious please call Lincolnshire Police on 0300 111 0300
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Lincolnshire Horsewatch - November 2011

Post by TracingEquines »

Sue Crompton
4:11pm Nov 6

Copied from Lincolnshire Horsewatch, please like the page if you haven't already: Just to warn people . We have a field near Legbourne and people have been breaking in to steal hay and polyposts