Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Archie (Stychlands Marcher Lord), 13.2hh, bay gelding

All adverts in this section do not have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
Riderem

Archie (Stychlands Marcher Lord), 13.2hh, bay gelding

Post by Riderem »

Tracing my 13.2 sp Archie apparently gone to Ireland.

Hi Im desperately searching for my old pony stable name Archie, show name Stychlands Marcher Lord ... prolific winning 13.2 show pony in England, was sold after HOYS in 2006 where he was 5th and then sold again in 2008 according to the people who bought him off us he was sold to Ireland although this is all the information they can give us, he would currently be 12 years old, would of been 7 at time of sale to Ireland. He has 2 profits thumb prints (thumb sized dints) at the lower of the right side of his neck one above the other and the lower one is smaller. Any information however big or small anyone can give me would be massively appreciated as I have many sleepless nights wondering where my special mans gone and without a doubt would give my last penny to have him back and bring him home! what ever the news may be good or bad id really like to know.
Thanks a lot.