Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

(ned lost) Razzmatazz, 15hh, dun mare. Freezemark OM7 diamond

The Horsewatch Code = MARK IT, STAMP IT, CHIP IT, CODE IT - OR LOSE IT !
ottergayle

(ned lost) Razzmatazz, 15hh, dun mare. Freezemark OM7 diamond

Post by ottergayle »

Equine Details - ORLITH

Date of Birth 01-Jan-1991
Gender Female
Colour Dun
Height
Sire Name [Entered into studbook/section prior to verification on 30-Oct-2003] TAMPA BAY
Dam Name [Entered into studbook/section prior to verification on 30-Oct-2003] ECHO, THAT'S A POINT!
Breed Part Bred
Submitted by Sport Horse Breeding of Great Britain
Studbook/Section Basic Identity (verified from: 30-Oct-2003)
Birth Country United Kingdom

User Added Equine Details - ORLITH

This information has been supplied by the owner of this equine and has not been verified by NED or the passport Issuer

The owner has flagged this equine as Lost

Was sent to Dilys Van Tromp of Brokers Wood Farm, North Bradley, Trowbridge on the 14th Nov 2001 for re-training and possible re-homing. I was SUPPOSED to be kept informed! Her HIS passport was sent with her as was her JMB life heigh cert. Despite telephone calls and recorded delivery letters Ms VAN Tromp has refused to give me any information. Her HIS passport is still registered in my name. I bred her and her daughter Pelianth, her grand daughter, Tamianth, her half sister, Ramoth and Ramoths son Golanth. I just want to know what has happened to her. Is she alive or dead.

Identification information

Current Height 152cm
Current Colour Dun

Detailed Description

Dark or Mouse Dun with a white star. Also Faint black line running from just above the left eye diagonally upwards. Has freeze mark OM7DIAM.

Contact Details

Email Address ottergayle@gmail.com
Last edited by TracingEquines on 08 Mar 2012, 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Orlith. Freezemark - OM7<> (zero M7 diamond)

Post by TracingEquines »

Believed to be now called Razzmatazz, sold in 2004 to a friend of riding instructor Theresa Tanner
Wiltshire area maybe

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: (ned lost) Orlith, 15hh, dun mare. Freezemark - OM7<> (zero M7 diamond)

Post by TracingEquines »

We are still looking for Orlith who may be called Razzmatazz now
Siany

Post by Siany »

I know of Teresa tanner as her husband teaches at our pony club. I could give you a phone number if needed
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Thanks Siany, Liz has spoken to Teresa already.
We think the person who owns Razz (Orlith) is called Tonya or Tonia in the Wiltshire area
Siany

Post by Siany »

Oh ok - google tonya eventing Wiltshire and you get tonya wood - event rider -reckon a good start.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Many thanks, email now sent, fingers crossed
ottergayle

Post by ottergayle »

I am still looking and hoping for any information. Thank you.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

birthday bump for ottergayle
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

There is still no news on Orlith, she would be 24 years old now

This is a message we received back in August 2012
Hi, my name Is Jo Griggs.I was searching Dilys Van Tromp and came across the missing horses post about Orlith and recognised the name and registration number.
I bought Orlith ( then named Twinkle!) within days of her arriving on Dilys Van Tromps yard in 2001. I part-x my own mare for her. We fell in love, I rubbed udder cream in for her as she was missing her foal. I waited until she was ready for light work, later sponsored rides, small shows etc. I kept her on a yard with my own family ponies, kids, dogs etc! A really super, kind and loving family horse. Then because of my divorce, had to sell her in 2004, to a friend of our riding instructor Theresa Tanner ( local to Wiltshire area).
When I bought her she had no info other than her 1999 BSPS Registration card, so applied for new horse passport and was renamed Razzmatazz. Passport and other info went with her when sold on.
She was well-loved and looked after whilst in my care and Im sure the next owners were very fond of her. She did not spend much time in Dilys' "care". I hope this small piece of information puts your mind at rest.
Jo Griggs.