Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

(ned mol) Holly, 15.2hh, chestnut mare

The Horsewatch Code = MARK IT, STAMP IT, CHIP IT, CODE IT - OR LOSE IT !
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

March 2009
History wanted on Holly, she is a 15.2hh chestnut mare, approx 12 years old, she is a thoroughbred with a blaze and two hind white socks. She was sold from a yard in Malpas by a lady called Rebecca Scott, any info good or bad will be greatly appreciated.
March 2011
hi i have recently found out that holly has been put to sleep
We do not think Holly has been put to sleep.

The person who posted this advert who is now in contact with finding holly (member below)
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Equine Details - HOLLY

Date of Birth 01-Jan-1993
Gender Female
Colour Chestnut
Height 157cm
Breed Horse
Submitted by British Horse Society
(ID Passports do not include Pedigree)
Birth Country Not supplied by PIO

User Added Equine Details - HOLLY

This information has been supplied by the owner of this equine and has not been verified by NED or the passport Issuer

The owner has flagged this equine as Missing On Loan

She was on loan to rebbecca steal in malpas lodge farm she sed she needed to move her to a friends field for temporary basis. Rebecca steal then changed her number and moved away please help me find holly

Identification information

Current Height 157cm
Current Colour Chestnut

Detailed Description

Holly is bright chestnut with a indentational scar in the musel on her left sholder its like a L shape lieing sidways it is very distinctive. White blaze that thins towowards her muzle and goes slightly to the left nostral and finishes between both nostrals. Whorl mid eye level and whorl either side or mane halfway up from whithers there is a whorl mid trachea, there is no other markings apart from three white marks on her whithers that decrease in size towards her tail. Two white hind feet left hind white sock to mid cannon ther is also a distinctive scar along the inside of this marking. Right hind has a white fetlock, she also has a indentaion the size of a thumb print on her quarters on the left side.

Contact Details

Email Address kylie_brockhurst@hotmail.com
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: (ned mol) Holly, 15.2hh, chestnut mare

Post by TracingEquines »

She was seen at a livery yard on the Nantwich to whitchurch road coming from whitchurch. All I know if the farm had a fishery and there she was offered to a lad and his mother and this was 2008
finding holly

Re: Holly

Post by finding holly »

Hope we can find her x
Tb girl

Post by Tb girl »

Don't worry we will find holly! X
finding holly

Post by finding holly »

holly was sold to a lady called Sarah Britton from what we can gather from a lady called Rachel. In 08 summer. Holly was either about to be put in foal or already in foal at the time of sale and was sold to Blackpool area. Still nothing confirms the rumor of holly Being pts. We all still have hopes if finding her. Holly was a weaver and was grumpy in the stable but on the other hand a well mannared mare. If this sounds like a horse you know please speak up were still looking for history x
finding holly

Post by finding holly »

It has been confirmed holly is no longer with us. I suspect there could be a foal from her but I'm unsure of colour or breed. Holly was in foal to a coloured sports horse stallion. The foal could be about 4years old now. But if truth me told she was put to sleep infoal I van only hope that's not true but it may well be. Sarah Britton was the lady that was the last person who had her in Blackpool holly passed away in 09 at oakhill vets in Lancashire. Very very sad news but I'm open minded and if anyone can tell me any more info it's always welcome but I think this is a horrific ending to one much loved horse all down to the original loaner. Rip holly never forget you xxxx we need this loop hole closed in the law it's unfare xxx
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

There is new information to suggest that Holly was not put to sleep. It is believed that Holly was sold to someone called Jim S, Preston area and then sold on to a lady in the Birmingham area.

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)