Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Huntsman Geordie King, chestnut stallion

All adverts in this section do not have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
pattendown

Huntsman Geordie King, chestnut stallion

Post by pattendown »

i looking for the new owner of him he was sold from near bexhill a chesnut stallion welsh sec d with flaxen mane and tail i need to know if he is still entire and if the new owners can help with a covering certifacte as he is the sire of my filly and i really would love her full pedigree on the passport
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: huntsman geordie king

Post by TracingEquines »

Does his old owners have contact details for new owners ?
Have you tried the WPCS to see if they have any details on him ?
Any photos ?
pattendown

Re: Huntsman Geordie King, chestnut stallion

Post by pattendown »

i cant seem to get any info from old owners and if i try the wpcs then duchess would be put into sec x as he isnt licened or wasnt but if i can find out before 31st dec and they have got him licenced then i have a chance to reg hr as pure sec d if not i can still reg her as pb