Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Pippin, 16hh approx, bay gelding

All adverts in this section do not have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
DianeG

Pippin, 16hh approx, bay gelding

Post by DianeG »

Looking for 'Pippin' Bay Gelding height approx 16hh age 18/19

Pippin was born at Southfort Stables Clement Street Swanley Kent in the early nineties he stayed with me (livery owner) until he was approx 2/2half years old I did not own him but looked after him. Around 1995/96 the owner decided to sell him I was not in a position to buy him sadly.
Pippin would now be around 18/19 years old and probably has a different name.
Pippin is a Bay TBX with a diamond on his forehead he had a wonderful kind placid temperament he had no vices, hangups or health problems.

The people who bought him were a lady and her daughter who I think were looking to Showjump with him.
I think of him often and regret not being able at the time to keep him. it would be wonderful to hear about how he is.

Thank you

Diane
FrankJScott

Best Product Info

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Updated Product Blog de5fc52
FrankJScott

Top Product Blog

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about New Product Tips 86d5065
FrankJScott

Awesome Product Info

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Best Product Website fbfc186
FrankJScott

Cool Clothing Store Simulator Website

Post by FrankJScott »

In reply to the person inquiring about fashion help, dress design, you as clothing, you are clothing, go to clothing, ghar ka fashion, the store fashion, dress clothes, in touch clothing, clothing store, I highly recommend this recommended fashion simulator url or store wear, clothing q, about you stores, clothing for all, for your fashion, all clothing shops, things fashion, fashion ki dukaan, for clothing store, any clothes, as well as this more info on simulator details alongside all in touch clothing, for you store, in clothing brand, their clothing, touch clothing, at home clothing, clothing seller, a clothing store, fashion clothing brand, all brand clothes store, as well as this great simulator forum which is also great. Also, have a look at this click this about fashion simulator link not to mention clothing websites, the store fashion, go through clothes, things for clothes, dress shops, custom clothing store, in one clothing, clothing q, clothes so, the brand clothing store, alongside all this top rated fashion simulator tips with a clothing store, fashion store clothing, sure clothing, new in clothing brand, fashion for fashion, your clothing store, customized clothing websites, in here store, be be clothing store, house dress, for good measure. Check more @ Updated Clothing Store Simulator Site fc186d5
xenogenetics

Re: Pippin, 16hh approx, bay gelding

Post by xenogenetics »

FrankJScott

Excellent Car Rental Blog

Post by FrankJScott »

In reply to the people asking about car in scrap, we buy any car payment, know used car value, scrap car collection, scrap car online, we will buy your car, we can any car, scrap yards that take cars near me, price up my car, pick up my car for scrap near me, I highly recommend this the advantage about rent a car blog or buyers of scrap cars near me, sell my car instant valuation, we buy any car payment, used valuation, car valuation service, scrap my car collection near me, my car valuation free online, sell cars for parts near me, free car valuation without email address, instant online car valuation, not to mention this additional hints about rent a car forum on top of value my car no email, selling vehicle for parts, find car market value, car valuation online, value my car free, scrap my car today near me, we pay more for any car, valuable car parts, work out market value of car, current market value of my car, on top of this he has a good point for car rental advice which is also great. Also, have a look at this useful car rental tips alongside all find out car worth, we buy any car proof of address, car valuation service, scrap yards that will pick up cars, scrap car without logbook, we buy any car instant payment, pay for scrap cars near me, value my car to sell, current market value of my car, price for a car, on top of this one-time offer about rent a car advice with buy car parts from scrap yard near me, junk my car, scrap yard price for car, best scrap value for car, scrap car pick up for cash near me, finding the right car, haul away cars for cash near me, scrap my car we buy any car, get money for car, scrapyard car parts near me, for good measure. Check more @ Cool Garden Outhouses Website 2b7de5f