Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

(ned mol) Dee bar Nugget, 14.2hh, appaloosa gelding

The Horsewatch Code = MARK IT, STAMP IT, CHIP IT, CODE IT - OR LOSE IT !
TracingEquines
Site Admin

(ned mol) Dee bar Nugget, 14.2hh, appaloosa gelding

Post by TracingEquines »

Equine Details - Dee bar Nugget

Date of Birth 06-Jul-2005
Gender Male
Colour Roan (RED ROAN)
Height
Sire Name Negative Nugget
Dam Name Seren Ellie May
Breed Appaloosa
Submitted by Appaloosa Horse Club (ApHc) UK Ltd
Studbook/Section A
Birth Country United Kingdom

User Added Equine Details - Dee bar Nugget

This information has been supplied by the owner of this equine and has not been verified by NED or the passport Issuer

The owner has flagged this equine as Missing On Loan

MY HORSE WENT OUT ON LOAN IN THE CHALDON SURRY AREA, THE PERSON SAID THEY HAD PUT HIM DOWN, BUT WE THINK ITS A SCAM, HE IS A VERY DISTINKTIVE APPALOOSA X QUARTER HORSE, A REAL SWEET HEART,

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

Identification information

Current Height 147cm
Current Colour Roan

Detailed Description

HE IS A CHESTNUT ROAN BLANKET, SOME LOAD SPOTS ON HIS BUM, HE DROPS HIS BOTTOM LIP WHEN IN A SULK OR RELAXING,HE HAS A FLOATY MOVERMENT,AND IS A REAL SWEAT GUY, HAS RABICARNO RIBS, WHEN HE GETS HIS SUMMER COAT

Contact Details

Email Address Yvonne_dunn1965 AT yahoo.com

Owner Notes

HE WENT OUT ON LOAN,IN THE CHALDON SURRY AREA, HAD ALL THESE PHONE CALLS AND TEX TO SAY MY BOY WAS CREATING MAYHEM, GONE THROUGH FENCES ,HURT HORSES, AND DAMAGE TO HIM SOELF, ASK ME TO PIC HIM UO, I SAID I COULDNT DO IT TILL THE SATURDAY, AS NO WHERE TO PUT HIM, AND HAD TO ARRANGE A TRAILER, I KEPT GETTING ABUISIVE CALLS, I KEPT SAYING I WOULD GET HIM, NEXT TEX I GOT WAS TO SAY AS I WASNT GETTING HIM, AND HE WAS STRESSES, THEY HAVE HAD HIM PUT DOWN, I GAVE NO PERMISION FOR THIS, THEY ALSO WOULDNT TELL ME WHERE HE WAS, WOULDNT GIVE ME THE VETS NUMBER, AND WOULDNT SEND ME PICS OF THE DAMAGE HE HAD DONE TO HIS SELF, AND OTHER
Last edited by TracingEquines on 08 Mar 2012, 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: (ned mol) Dee bar Nugget, 14.2hh, roan gelding

Post by TracingEquines »

This horse is still missing

TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: (ned mol) Dee bar Nugget, 14.2hh, appaloosa gelding

Post by TracingEquines »

Details from MHOL poster
Posted on facebook - 6 October 2011

NUGGET
14.2hh Appaloosa Gelding, 7yo

Any information in strict confidence regarding Nugget, missing on loan in Surrey.
Red Roan Appaloosa x Quarter Horse