Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Tom (Allington Bylaw), 17hh, bay gelding. Freezemark 34CU

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Tom (Allington Bylaw), 17hh, bay gelding. Freezemark 34CU

Post by TracingEquines »

Tom (Allington Bylaw)
Height: 17hh
Colour: Bay
Sex: Gelding

Description:
'Tom' was bought by myself as a foal, but sadly sold when he was 4 years old. His sire was the thoroughbred Criminal Law and his dam a Dutch warmblood. He is bay, with a white snip on his nose and two white socks, and one white coronet. Freezemark 34CU under the saddle. I think he is about 14 - 16 years old now (17-20 yrs in 2014). He had an excellent temprement, and was a gentleman to handle. I did not have a chance to hack him out, but I heard that he did not like lorries. The last information I have is that he was sold from a yard in Surrey about 3-4 years ago (2008 approx). The yard owner did not keep a record of who he went to. I would be very grateful for any information about him, and will respect the confidentiality of anyone who wishes me to.

Contact Name: Diane
Phone: 07879 475848
Email: dandrbc AT btinternet.com

Equine Details - ALLINGTON BYLAW
Competition name(s) - [British Dressage] ALLINGTON BYLAW
Date of Birth 01-Jan-1994
Gender Gelding
Colour Bay
Height
Breed Horse
Submitted by British Horse Database
(ID Passports do not include Pedigree)
Birth Country Not supplied by PIO
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Tom (Allington Bylaw), 17hh, bay gelding. Freezemark 34CU

Post by TracingEquines »

Diane is still looking for Tom

Updated 21 Feb 2015

Diane > TracingEquines.co.uk, 10 mins ·

Thanks to tracing equines I was alerted to a reply to my 2011 post in H and H about my horse Tom (Allington Bylaw), I was over the moon for 10 minutes until I got reply that he had been put down the week before. So sad, but I had a few photos from his last owner and I sent the ones I had of him, including as a foal. I think we all hope for a happy ending when searching for our horses, but have to accept it does not always turn out that way. At least I can stop looking now.
FrankJScott

Excellent Product Info

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Awesome Product Website 7de5fc5
FrankJScott

Updated Product Website

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Excellent Product Blog e5fc50_
FrankJScott

Top Rated Product Info

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Top Rated Product Website fc57_59