Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Lotty (Lotus Elise), 13hh, dark bay mare

All adverts in this section do not have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
vesophie

Lotty (Lotus Elise), 13hh, dark bay mare

Post by vesophie »

2 March 2011

Dark bay exmoor x called lotus elise stable name lotty, she is still reg in my name as victoria elliott(maiden name) with the bhs my dad sold her without my conset to a woman called merideth,who had a sports horse called purdy a red roan mare i just want to know she is ok she would be about 5/6/7yrs now and last i herd she was living with aload of shetlands doing nothing and causing trouble(last year) if she is causing trouble i would happily have her back as she would be perfect for my daughter if not i would just love to know she is safe and happy

She was sold 6 yrs ago

Equine Details - LOTUS ELISE
Date of Birth 01-Jan-2003
Gender Female
Colour Bay
Height 132cm (13hh)
Breed Pony
Submitted by British Horse Society, Tel: 02476 840574
(ID Passports do not include Pedigree)
Birth Country Not supplied by PIO
User deleted 13 may 2023 due to email address no longer valid

preciouspony@btinternet.com
host mx.lb.btinternet.com [213.120.69.92]
SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<preciouspony@btinternet.com>:
550 RCPT TO:<preciouspony@btinternet.com> User unknown
vesophie

Re: Lotty (Lotus Elise), 13hh, dark bay mare

Post by vesophie »

i recently found out that loty had been living with a mini herd of shetlands and got taken into care by a charity !!!! this may help some people !!! i am really willing to have this mare back asap so any help or info is really wanted!!!!!! thankyou
FrankJScott

Cool Product Tips

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about High Rated Product Blog fbfc186
FrankJScott

Recommended Product Website

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Recommended Product Site 2b7de5f
FrankJScott

Useful Garden Offices Tips

Post by FrankJScott »

To the person inquiring about garden room cladding ideas, permitted development garden rooms, wiring for garden, summer house electrics, build outhouse in garden, do garden rooms add value, what are the planning regulations for garden rooms?, what is a conservatory, log cabin heating systems, garden buildings hertfordshire, I highly suggest this top rated garden buildings blog or costco garden, garden conservatory, 5m x 5m room, how to lay decking on grass, can i have a toilet and shower in my garden room?, laying decking on soil, garden room gym st albans, tiny small garden office pod, can a garden room be used as a bedroom, out house buildings, alongside all this top article for garden rooms url as well as 5 counties garden rooms, heating garden office, glass garden rooms hertfordshire, laying electrical cable in garden, concrete free foundations, garden office in hertfordshire, office pod garden, outbouse, garden rooms in St Albans, garden office black, alongside all this new garden offices blog which is also great. Also, have a look at this helpful site about garden offices tips alongside all height of garden room, outhose, insulated garden buildings, garden rooms in St Albans, ground screw cost, building regulations garden room, log cabin heaters, cedar garden room birmingham, garden room or conservatory, garden outhouse gym, as well as this read this on garden outhouses link with welwyn garden city fitness faqs, cedar cladding garden rooms, garden rooms in St Albans, garden room extension, how big can my garden room be, out house uk, outhouse extension, garden room, costco outbuildings, build your own composite garden room, for good measure. Check more @ Cool Garden Sheds Blog 53ede39
FrankJScott

Top Garden Sheds Guide

Post by FrankJScott »

In reply to the person talking about garden rooms near me, garden office pods, garden shed rooms, garden room regulations, garden extension room, cedar garden rooms prices, cinema sound proofing, garden rooms permitted development, garden room watford, can you have a toilet in a garden room, I highly suggest this visit this link on garden sheds forum or welwyn garden city fitness blog, "artificial wood cladding", garden room planning permission, permitted development garden room size, garden room cladding ideas, maximum size of garden room without planning permission, garden cinema rooms, composite garden rooms uk, outhouse cabin, max height of garden building, as well as this useful garden summer houses forum as well as how big can a garden room be without planning permission, do i need planning permission for a garden room, what can i build in my garden without planning permission, garden rooms ware, outhouse garden, can you sleep in a garden room, wooden veranda planning permission, cabin heater, heating a garden office, garden room cinema, alongside all this get redirected here on garden buildings info which is also great. Also, have a look at this continued for garden rooms site on top of electric cable for garden, solar powered heater for cabin, rules for building an outhouse, can you sleep in a summer house, cheap to run shed heater, do i need planning permission for garden room, max height without planning permission, log cabin heater, [how to fit composite cladding], garden room building regulations uk, as well as this read more here for garden extension site with outhosue, cedar clad garden rooms, garden room cladding, summer house heating, outhouse., 5m x 5m garden room, garden rooms planning permission, garden room showroom, garden room planning permission, building decking on grass, for good measure. Check more @ Top Rated Garden Extension Info 6d50653