Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Buster (Irish Buck the Luck), 14.3hh approx, dun gelding

The topics in this section are by members who no longer have a working email address on the forum.
If you need to change your email address, please get in touch with us and we can sort this out for you.
Forum rules
The topics in this section are by members who no longer have a working email address on the forum.
If you need to change your email address, please get in touch with us and we can sort this out for you.
gemlovescracker

Buster (Irish Buck the Luck), 14.3hh approx, dun gelding

Post by gemlovescracker »

I'm looking for one of the last ponies we had, who belonged to my step mum, his name was Buster, this was his stable name. 'Irish Buck the Luck' was his show name. He was a 14.3hh almost 15hh gelding, his breed was a Connemara X, he was a hansom Dun pony but didn't have the dorsal stripe down his back, the only distinctive marking I could remember is this fading star on his face, it never properly appeared. We had him at the age of 6, so he would be about 11years old now.

He was a lovely jumping pony, he was very high spirited and very fast, he loved jumping and was brilliant at it, which is what we wanted and why we bought him. He used to get excited when cantering and do tiny little rears and jumps on the spot he was a very strong boy. He didn't like roads to much with Lorries,buses and tractors he used to spin round and attempt to rear a little. He came from Ireland and we bought him from a dealer named Nicholette and we bought him back to herts, we then sold him because we couldn't afford him anymore.

We sold him to a mother and daughter that were interested in doing jumping. If any of you know anything about this pony please let me know it would be great to know how his doing thank you xx
Last edited by TracingEquines on 13 Jun 2012, 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FrankJScott

Useful Product Blog

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Recommended Product Blog 50653ed
FrankJScott

Top Product Site

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Top Product Website 53ede39