Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Tolly, 13.1hh, black mare

All adverts in this section do not have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
JeanC

Tolly, 13.1hh, black mare

Post by JeanC »

Hello

I am looking for a jet black fell pony mare i sold back in 2007. She was sold on twice after that even though she was meant to be in a forever home.

She was being used at a riding school/livery yard around the Wineham/Henfield area of West Sussex.

A horse dealer finally had her and sold her on but without her fell pony passport so her name could have been changed.

She is a very solid pony with a lovely fell pony head. She is black not brown and has no white markings at all.
She had a very slight parrot mouth which i didn't notice until she was 4.

She was sold from West Sussex but could be anywhere and her name was changed. She would now be 11.

If you think you know of such a pony or may own such a pony then please let me know as i miss her and want to know
where she is and that she is ok.

Thank you
Last edited by JeanC on 16 Sep 2011, 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Searching for 13.1hh Jet Black Fell Mare from West Sussex

Post by TracingEquines »

Photos ?
JeanC

Post by JeanC »

TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Apologies, can't see the photo, are your settings blocking non friends from seeing photos ?
JeanC

Post by JeanC »

whoops, please try again...

FrankJScott

New Product Site

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Best Product Guide 86d5065