Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Beaky, 11.2hh approx, grey gelding

All adverts in this section have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
kitty

Beaky, 11.2hh approx, grey gelding

Post by kitty »

He was sold in April 2007 to a 'forever home' where 'we never sell our ponies they stay for life, even if these means we loan them out' I sadly discovered this last month that he was sold on within 2 yrs and is now believed to be in Rutland. I am absolutely devastated as it was such a heartbreaking and difficult decision to sell him and I really thought he would be somewhere where he would be loved and looked after and not just a tool to dispose of as soon as the novelty wore off.
He is a dark grey gelding who would now be 13yrs old and is approx 11.2hh maybe a little smaller.
I have photos so will upload one as soon as I work out how to.

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Beaky, 11.2hh approx, grey gelding

Post by TracingEquines »

Hello, any news on Beaky ?
Leanne76

Post by Leanne76 »

Hello could I ask were a outs you are and were you bought him he looks so much like my pony Abbie I am trying to trace I put him on loan years ago but lost contact details after my marriage broke down thank you
Leanne76

Post by Leanne76 »

Sorry meant albie not Abbie
stass28

Post by stass28 »

Was beaky his passport name?