Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Timber (Abbey Wood Nathaniel), 14.1hh/14.2hh, chestnut gelding

The topics in this section are by members who no longer have a working email address on the forum.
If you need to change your email address, please get in touch with us and we can sort this out for you.
Forum rules
The topics in this section are by members who no longer have a working email address on the forum.
If you need to change your email address, please get in touch with us and we can sort this out for you.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Timber (Abbey Wood Nathaniel), 14.1hh/14.2hh, chestnut gelding

Post by TracingEquines »

Abby Wood Nathaniel (Timber)

Height: 14.1hh - 14.2hh
Colour: Chestnut
Sex: Gelding

Description:

Timber (his name on his papers is ABBEY WOOD NATHANIEL)

Timber is a 14.1hh/14.2hh Haflinger Gelding. He would be aged 14 year now. Chestnut with white mane and tail. He has a white blaze which starts at the center of his forehead and goes off to the right and to a point midway down his face. (your right if you are looking at him face on)

I used to have him on loan for 4years from a riding school near Colchester. I know he was then sold to a lady called Jayne in Norwich, Norfolk. He was then sold on and that was how I lost contact with him.

If any one has any information on his whereabouts - please contact me as I would love to know how he is!

Email: suzanne_woods AT hotmail.com
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Timber (ABBEY WOOD NATHANIEL), 14.1hh-14.2hh, chestnut gelding

Post by TracingEquines »

29 Dec 2010

Suzanne Woods - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=790165624

Has anyone any information about a pony i used to loan, his name was Timber (Abbeywood Nathaniel) a Reg. Haflinger, born may 1995. about 14.1/2hh. Would love to know his whereabouts and how he is after i lost trace of him 2 years ago...x

Equine Details - ABBEY WOOD NATHANIEL
Date of Birth 23-May-1995
Gender Gelding
Colour Unknown
Height
Sire Name [Not verified.] Nelson
Dam Name [Not verified.] Belinda
Breed Haflinger
Submitted by Haflinger Society Of Great Britain, Tel: 01371 810216
Studbook/Section [Not verified.] Not Supplied By PIO
Birth Country Not supplied by PIO
FrankJScott