Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Ben (Benjamin, Vinura Benjamin), 14.2hh, grey gelding

All adverts in this section have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
MJWALKER

Ben (Benjamin, Vinura Benjamin), 14.2hh, grey gelding

Post by MJWALKER »

14.2HH GREY CONNEMARA - APPROX 11 YEAR OLD GELDING - BEN/BENJAMIN/VINURA BENJAMIN

Ben is a pony who I am trying to find just to know how he is. I bought him when he had just turned four years old from a dealer at a horse auction and brought him up, teaching him to jump along with building both of our confidences within each other and in different types of surroundings. However, i had to sell him on due to outgrowing him, finances and also time which was an extremely sad sale, though sold him on to a lovely family where further unfortunate family circumstances forced a very sad sale of this boy.

He is a gorgeous pony with the kindest of natures, brilliant around very young children and can take on all types of riders whether a complete novice (as I was when we bought him) to very experienced riders. Loves being in the company of other horses and thoroughly enjoys jumping coloured fences and also taken part in many activities with the previous owners in Leicestershire including hunter classes, very much so an all rounder pony.

Ben was last known in the area of Leicestershire, believed to have gone on to his new owners in the Osgathorpe or Griffydam area of Leicestershire though it is believed he is either on loan or has been taken to Perth in Australia.

I can most definitely provide information to confirm I was the owner of this horse at one point, all I want to know is how he is doing and if he is well.
If anybody knows anything about this gorgeous boy at all then please do contact me ASAP.

Email - melissajadewalker@hotmail.co.uk

UNSURE WHETHER OR NOT PHOTOS ARE WORKING - IF NOT FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME AND I CAN FORWARD THEM

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Ben (Benjamin, Vinura Benjamin), 14.2hh, grey gelding

Post by TracingEquines »

Any photos ?
Debzf36

Vinura Benjamin 14.2hh full reg Irish Connemara

Post by Debzf36 »

Reward for information leading to contact with new owners. Trying desperately to trace Vinura Benjamin 14.2hh approx 12 year old full registered Connemara. Two previous owners really want to know he's safe. Sold from Leicestershire but could be anywhere! He was our 'pony of a lifetime' but due to circumstances totally out of my control I unfortunately had to sell him in July 2011. I didn't get to say Goodbye to him. Was promised I would be able to see him again once settled but new owners then emigrated to Australia and I've had no contact since. If you have any information please get in touch. I can't rest until I know he's safe and well xxx
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Vinura Benjamin 14.2hh full reg Irish Connemara

Post by TracingEquines »

Advert merged with an older one looking for the same horse.

What was the owners name who emigrated to Australia ? Someone might know of them and what happened to Ben
Debzf36

Post by Debzf36 »

owners name Michelle Spence from Swannington near Coalville. Daughters Lucinda and Jessica. On speaking to ppl the mother is rather a strange woman who threaten me with legal letters because I wanted to know if he was okay!! She was slandering me around the area saying I was going to steal him back!! I'm not a criminal, never even had a parking ticket! Just wanted to know how he is as got a devastated son. The truth is I had to sell him because my husband went to prison for assaulting someone who had continually stolen from us and hurt our family for 15 years. I was not involved and didn't know anything about it. My young son lost his pony of a lifetime and his Dad in the space of a couple of months. It was totally heartbreaking. We sold his other pony that he had outgrown at same time and have regular updates on how she is doing. I was promised I would have first refusal if Ben was ever sold on but that didn't happen. We are still devastated over three years later! Really want to know what's happened to Ben, good or bad, so we have closure. This pony is an absolute superstar. Please please someone get in touch with news we so desperately need. 07720-560566 xx
Debzf36

Post by Debzf36 »

Still miss him so much. Reward for information. Really need to know he's ok. If he is ever for sale again please contact me. 01283-225224
Debzf36

Post by Debzf36 »

Our pony of a lifetime has been gone over five years now. His passport is still in my name along with his microchip. I'm begging for information good or bad. What happened to Ben after I sold him to Michelle Spence???? Wish I hadn't!!! Nasty evil piece of work!!! Please give us closure. Or if he's for sale again please let me buy him back. Tel: 01283-225224
Debzf36

Post by Debzf36 »

October 2018 Still no news on Ben 😞 I’ve still got same telephone number, email address is Debzf36@aol.com even the smallest bit of information could lead to me finding out about what happened to this superstar pony xx
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

I've posted on facebook for you

TE Fb page = https://www.facebook.com/tracingequines ... =3&theater
TE Fb group (open) = https://www.facebook.com/groups/tracing ... 577388928/
Leicestershire and Rutland Equestrians OFFICIAL (closed) = https://www.facebook.com/groups/3627099 ... 968161898/

Will post on these groups when membership has been approved
Horses leicestershire (pending, open) = https://www.facebook.com/groups/320937911338663/
All Things Horsey Leicestershire (pending, open) = https://www.facebook.com/groups/allthin ... stershire/
Debzf36

Post by Debzf36 »

Still looking for Ben. Need closure. Reward offered. 07720-560566