Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Bramble, 14hh, dark bay pony

All adverts in this section do not have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
kbab8284

Bramble, 14hh, dark bay pony

Post by kbab8284 »

Bramble, 14h Dark Bay New Forest

I'm desperate to track down my childhood pony as time is getting on and so is he!

Bramble was a dark bay New Forest pony, he would have made around 14hh. He had a very pronounced "devils thumb print" just in front of his shoulder. He was sold to us as a gelding but was later discovered to be entire.

He was sold to a family with a farm/livery yard in Hepscott, Northumberland. He will be around 18 years old now.

I would love to know if he is still going strong and how he turned out as he was still very young when we let him go.

(admin note - there are no photos unfortunately)
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Bramble, 14h Dark Bay New Forest

Post by TracingEquines »

Sold to family in Hepscott in what year ?
kbab8284

Re: Bramble, 14h Dark Bay New Forest

Post by kbab8284 »

I believe it was 1997/1998. We were located in North Tyneside at the time. Sold by Maureen and Ian my parents.
lizjayne

Re: Bramble, 14hh, dark bay pony

Post by lizjayne »

Hi did bramble have a star x