Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Bella, 15hh, dark bay mare. Freezemark T5C4

All adverts in this section have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
sharon2uk

Bella, 15hh, dark bay mare. Freezemark T5C4

Post by sharon2uk »

BELLA - DARK BAY HEAVYWEIGHT MARE, FM: T5C4

Please Help! Hi, I am trying to trace my old horse Bella. We reluctantly had to sell her back in 2010 - she was sold to Barnfield riding stables in Chingford, London but we have since found out she was sold on straight away by the yard owner to one of his friends (maybe in the Essex/ Hertfordshire areas). It is possible Bella was sold with the intention of being used as a driving horse, as we have been told that she had been driven in the past (supposedly seen being raced hence her fear of whips) or possibly as a broodmare. If anyone has any information at all could you please contact me as we really do miss her and would love to know how she is getting on. She is 15hh and is about 20 years old now, freeze mark number T5C4. Many thanks.

(photo hosted on TE gallery)

TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Bella, 15hh, dark bay mare. Freezemark T5C4

Post by TracingEquines »

Have you been in touch with Farmkey to see if the freezemark owner details have been updated ?

Don't forget to send photos to add :)
sharon2uk

Post by sharon2uk »

Yes and Bella is still registered in my name.
sharon2uk

Post by sharon2uk »

Still searching.......
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

I've bumped up your post on Horse N Hound forum and Horse Network forum. Both posts could do with photos been added to them.

I've shared on facebook again. Her last post got 25 shares and was seen by 8500 so I'm going to aim to get more than that.
sharon2uk

Post by sharon2uk »

Still searching😢
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

I wish I had answers for you :(

I've shared to TE FB page = https://www.facebook.com/tracingequines ... 11/?type=3
TE FB group = https://www.facebook.com/groups/tracing ... 697333453/
Posted in Essex Horse Riders (open group) = https://www.facebook.com/groups/1112094 ... 900762710/
Everything Equine! Herts,Beds and bucks, Cambs And the rest of the world!! (closed group) = https://www.facebook.com/groups/1827359 ... 645025982/
Hertfordshire Horse Riders (secret group) = https://www.facebook.com/groups/2107437 ... 173830498/
sharon2uk

Post by sharon2uk »

Thank you, hopefully someone will recognise Bella
sharon2uk

Post by sharon2uk »

sharon2uk wrote: 26 Jul 2017, 10:36 am BELLA - DARK BAY HEAVYWEIGHT MARE, FM: T5C4

Please Help! Hi, I am trying to trace my old horse Bella. We reluctantly had to sell her back in 2010 - she was sold to a riding stables in Chingford, London but we believe she was sold on straight away (maybe in the Essex/ Hertfordshire areas). It is possible Bella was sold with the intention of being used as a driving horse, as we have been told that she had been driven in the past (supposedly seen being raced hence her fear of whips) or possibly as a broodmare. If anyone has any information at all could you please contact me as we really do miss her and would love to know how she is getting on. She is 15hh and is about 20 years old now, freeze mark number T5C4. Many thanks.

TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

I've bumped up the earlier facebook posts for you and shared it to the Chit Chat and Tack fb group.
I've just bumped up the post on Horse n Hound forum as well
Fingers crossed for you and Bella.