Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Henry, skewbald gelding. Microchip 977200007523484

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
Weeden

Henry, skewbald gelding. Microchip 977200007523484

Post by Weeden »

Henry
Looking to trace the history of my horse, who I have had the pleasure of owning for 1 and 1/2 year so far!!
He was born May 2010 at Cwmgilla Farm, Knighton and was registered as Mexico Melly. His breed simply says Cob X.
His second registered owner was a Sophie Webster from Nantclwys, Wrexham. This info is taken from his passport. I know that he went to Beeston auction, and bought by a dealer, C&S horses?
Michelle bought him from the dealer in 2014, which is where we got him from.
He has been in my life from October 2014 and I would love to find out his past and see any photos as a foal. He has a home for life with me and he is my absolute world
I appreciate any help you can give xxx
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Henry, skewbald gelding. Microchip 977200007523484

Post by TracingEquines »

A quick google shows that Cwmgilla Farm was sold in June 2014 so that makes it a little bit harder to get in touch with the breeder.
Web5y

Post by Web5y »

Hello I owned him from a foal if you would like to get in touch please do ,thanks

user deleted 13 may 2023 due to email address no longer working

wills33@talktalk.net
host mx.talktalk.net [62.24.202.42]
SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<wills33@talktalk.net>:
550 5.1.1 xr6Pp0XZV9aXo Recipient Undeliverable (TT512)
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Update from Weeden :) 7 sept 2017

Hi Trish

I have managed to get in contact with her, thank you so much! She is the right person and it's been lovely hearing all about his younger years!! This is a fab website, so glad I registered!