Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Beacon (Light Fantastic), 15hh, strawberry roan gelding. Freezemark A02P

All adverts in this section do not have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
fleabittenboss

Beacon (Light Fantastic), 15hh, strawberry roan gelding. Freezemark A02P

Post by fleabittenboss »

Looking for STRAWBERRY ROAN gelding 15hh BEACON freezemark A02P

Hi
I'm looking for a 15hh strawberry roan gelding called BEACON or LIGHT FANTASTIC was his posh name.
He would be around 20 years old now and is FREEZEMARKED A02P (I have contacted Farmkey with no luck)
I bought him for my daughter's 21st birthday and he was a FAB jumping pony.
I swopped him with a friend in Wincanton.Somerset (J.Lock) for a horse that didn't jump.
She exchanged him for a horse she had bred and he went to a ?Sophie Dicker who I understand was a groom in a POLO yard somewhere in the A303 corridor.
I have spent many hours driving up and down the A303 trying every yard I could find looking for this sweet pony.
He does have attitude,can buck for England, hates been left behind and raspberries blown.
Any news good or bad would be very much appreciated but would like to know he is adored, if not willing to buy him back.
Many Thanks
Monica
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Looking for STRAWBERRY ROAN gelding 15hh BEACON freezemark A02P

Post by TracingEquines »

What year did you swap him with a friend ?
What year did your friend swap him and he went to Sophie's ?

Update 13-53pm

There is a Sophie Dicker who lives in Wiltshire on the Polo Contacts Worldwide website.
Sophie's profile picture is of a coloured horse called Bertie
fleabittenboss

Re: Beacon (Light Fantastic), 15hh, strawberry roan gelding. Freezemark A02P

Post by fleabittenboss »

Hi
thank you for that info!
I'm really hopeful
I swopped Beacon with my friend in April 2006. I know she still had him in the August of that year as she told me she'd had a successful combined training on him. I don't think she had him very much longer.
She did breed coloured sports horses and I know she traded Beacon in return for a horse she had bred. Bertie does sound familiar and he would have been a 16hh coloured gelding around 5/6 year old.
I'll look on the website
Thankyou