Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Reward for Missing Pony

The Horsewatch Code = MARK IT, STAMP IT, CHIP IT, CODE IT - OR LOSE IT !
Judie1

Reward for Missing Pony

Post by Judie1 »

£1000 reward for information leading to safe return of Bryngwennol Lianna (Princess). Registered Welsh section B 9yr old 12.2hh bay mare. She was last seen in Chalfont St.Peter (South Buckinghamshire). Please contact in the strictest confidence judyedwards@live.co.uk
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Reward for Missing Pony

Post by TracingEquines »

Hiya, sorry to read she is missing. Have you reported this to the police ? Thames Valley Horsewatch could be helpful as well.
Please send photos so they can be added to your post.

Edit 21-12pm
I went looking for more information and found this facebook post and photos. I'll get them added on for you
15 September 2017 = https://www.facebook.com/groups/1609159 ... 635129058/
Looking for Bryngwennol Lianna (Princess)

Princess is a 9yr old 12.2hh registered Welsh B mare. She was gifted by my Aunt to a "good home" at Brawlings Farm in South Bucks with Nikki and her Family. On several visits all was well and Nikki said her kids loved her. She was then seen advertised on an facebook equine auction site on 6th May. My Aunt offered to have her back if things weren't going well however this was denied. After months of stalling when questioned re her whereabouts we are very concerned about her wellbeing.
So far we have been told:
She was with a friend in Watford for schooling around 12th June
Loaned to someone in St Albans area around 26th June
This week we have been told she has been stolen which is a serious allegation.
Someone must know where she is. Please PM me with any information in the strictest confidence. Thank you
20 October 2017 = https://www.facebook.com/groups/HorsesI ... 677551723/
Update
Sadly still looking for Bryngwennol Lianna (Princess)
Princess is a 9yr old 12.2hh registered Welsh B mare. We have been trying to find her since May. She was "moved on" from Brawlings Farm in South Bucks and previous owners say they don’t know where she is. She may still be in the area but it's also been suggested she could be in St.Albans or Kent area. Please share and keep your eyes out for her, any news greatly appreciated.
Was there a written agreement between the Aunt and Nikki ?
Is Princess microchipped ?
Who has Princess' passport ?