Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Angus, 14hh, dark bay gelding

All adverts in this section have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
lizjayne

Angus, 14hh, dark bay gelding

Post by lizjayne »

Looking for past history on my 14hh dark bay gelding, believed to be exmoor x dales but not 100% and I was told he is 18 but maybe older.
Any past history much appreciated,
Cornwall area now, but could have come from anywhere as came from dealers yard.

(photo hosted on TE gallery)

TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Angus

Post by TracingEquines »

Where was the dealers yard ? What year did you get him in ?

Any white markings ?
Freezemark ? Microchip ?

If you can post a photo or email me a couple to add to your advert, it might help other people recognise him.
lizjayne

Post by lizjayne »

Hi I'm not sure what dealers yard he was on and when as the lady who I bought him off has sadly passed away, and he only has a pet id passport which is what she had done, and chipped but I'm In her name only. He has a faded star on his forehead, and no other markings. I have photos, where can I send them for youto attach them plz as I haven't got a clue! Many thanks liz x
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Send the photos via email to admin@tracingequines.co.uk and add your username and Angus so I know which advert to put the photos on
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Angus, 14hh, dark bay gelding

Post by TracingEquines »

Photos now added to your first post.
Shared on facebook :) Fingers crossed for some news