Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Louis (The Red Marauder), 14.1hh, roan gelding

All adverts in this section have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
affnile

Louis (The Red Marauder), 14.1hh, roan gelding

Post by affnile »

I'm looking for any information on one of my old ponies, Louis (The Red Marauder).

We had him since a just backed 4yo and he left us when he was 10, and I'd love to hear any news about him, good or bad. He was born in 2000, so would be 15 now, unknown breeding (although debated whether he had appaloosa in him).

Previously jumped BSJA, did BD with about 40 pts and a small amount of BE, as well as all PC activities and he was a great hunting pony (although was known to be quite strong in the field).

He was sold by us from Cornwall in 2010 to a pony club home in Oxfordshire area, who said he would be in the family forever as there were younger siblings. The pony club he was in South Oxfordshire Hunt (South). I kept in touch with these people until 2013 when they told me they were planning on selling him, I asked if I could have the details of where he was to be sold to (they already had a home lined up), but they wouldn't tell me, and after he sold removed me as a friend from Facebook.

The only information I got was that he was going to the mother of some pony club children as a hack. However, he wasn't good in traffic the whole time we owned him, so I wasn't 100% on why he was being sold to someone just to hack (unless the had to go one no roads at all, which I guess for some lucky people is a possibility!). Due to change of heart about selling him after saying they wouldn't and that he was being sold as a hack, it is possible that he sustained an injury.

He's strawberry/chestnut roan - his colour always changed significantly throughout the different seasons. He has a couple of random white spots, small white, funny shaped face marking and a sock on his near hind, stripey hooves and a roman nose.

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Louis (The Red Marauder), 14.1hh, roan gelding

Post by TracingEquines »

Hello, any news on Louis ?
FrankJScott

Top Rated Product Guide

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Cool Product Guide 1_595dd