Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Marty, 16hh, bay gelding

All adverts in this section have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
swello1

Marty, 16hh, bay gelding

Post by swello1 »

Missing Horse

Hi fellow equine fanatics,

am wondering if you could please share or shed any light on my old horse Martys whereabouts. I had purchased Marty from a field in Rawtensall and saved him as he was a mess when I got him and was very over weight due the owner dieing and her friend was selling them from a field he had never had a head collar on him it even took us 4 hours to load the bugger in the trailor just to get him home. I backed, broke and schooled Marty myself and did some local shows, jumping competitions and hunts around Oldham and Rochdale and he was the perfect horse however.

Last year I made a drastic mistake of selling my 16 hand 10 year old (now) bay gelding (his birthday is 16th may 2003. I sold him as my plans was to go travelling over the summer and then to go onto university. I sold him to a Mrs Posthelwaite in the Cumbria area where she provided us with pictures of him living near a railway if this helps she promised to keep him as a forever horse and do cross country competitions, hunts and local shows and the deal was that if it didn't work out then she would sell him back to us. However this did not happen and she sold him on and never told us until I recently contacted her about Marty and she wouldn't tell me whom too and his new whereabouts all she would say is that he has gone to a riding school. please can anyone recognise my boy and help me find his whereabouts. Thank you for any information guys. His dad is called Pie in the sky and his mum was Ginger something hope this helps to find him x

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Marty, 16hh, bay gelding

Post by TracingEquines »

Hello, any news on Marty ?