Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Monty, 17hh-17.1hh, dark bay/black gelding

All adverts in this section have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
apuddy93

Monty, 17hh-17.1hh, dark bay/black gelding

Post by apuddy93 »

Monty, ISH, searching for any info.

Hi all, :)
Asking for a lot on this one, as its been so many years, but i'm hoping someone out there many recognise him - or even have owned him if im really lucky! I'm not looking to place any blame, just wish i knew how he was, or what came of him.

'Monty' as I named him, 2001 ISH - I repassported him when i brought him from a dealer who conviniently needed to 'post his on'. Very dark bay/black, one white sock (right back if looking from his head) white blaze. He also had a scar below his right ear, and a brand on his right flank - but had grown out so wasn't easy to read. He stood at about 17hh/17.1hh.
He was diagnosed with navicular in late 2006, as it was quite aggressive he had eggbar shoes filled with silicone, and was started on bute.
In early 2007 i sent him off to live at a 'permanent' retirement home, as a field onarment until the time came. (i was only 15 and my mum wouldn't allow me to keep him as it was too expensive for her) in Gloucestershire. Later the same year I found out he was sold on to a dealer in Somerset - who i wish not to name. She did contact us as our name was still on the passport, to ask if we knew why he was lame - needless to say once we told her why, we never heard from her again.
I managed to track him down one step further than her a few years ago, to another lady in Somerset - but when i contacted her she said she had already sold him on, but was aware of his problem - apparently to a lady in Chipping Sodbury who owned/owns a teashop, but conviniently couldn't remember her name, so im guessing it was a lie.

I'm aware as navicular is progressive, i'm unlikely to find him alive or have any happy news! I just want to know where he ended up.

the photo attached was the last ever time i saw him.

Thanks

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Monty, 17hh-17.1hh, dark bay/black gelding

Post by TracingEquines »

Hello, any news on Monty ?
FrankJScott

Excellent Product Blog

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Great Product Blog fbfc186